Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little things that you do

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little things that you do Empty Little things that you do Sat Sep 14 2013, 17:59

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Amazed Knight started and low and behold his failure to usher out the ball that led to Leeds corner  cost us.Any centre half would have shielded the ball out but tit kicked it out for a corner.                     Freedman at least pulled him off and the team looked better with Ream passing the ball well from the back.                                                                 Does N'gog practice shooting wide well that goes for the team.                                                           To top it off me n my mate n his lad sit in the ESU,getting told off for swearing.They should put saucers of milk with the Beer for the pussies that attend the match these days.Then after a raging argument(no children present) two heroes tried butting in.So I said'concourse now we will sort it'.Shit themselves.                                                   I remember when Bolton fans were men not like some of the metro sexuals that follow them today.                 Back to the ESL for me next season.Just got a great view but fuck it.                                               Will DF finally come to his senses and never play that tosser again.What a joke.The whole day.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum