Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fat arse Michael Bolton

+3
kennster
Michael Bolton
Born to be a wanderer
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:34

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

You wrote "give me one good reason why I shouldn't drive over to the northwest and kick your arse.Why because I'd put you in Bolton infirmary you fat old twat.                                                      Name the place and time and I do not have to go in to any reason other than a silly FAT old man would get hurt.::dance::

2Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:38

Can we keep drivel like this in the wandering minds section. Doesn't seem at all relevant to be honest.

:trust:

3Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:53

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Faggot

4Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:56

Says the man trying to get MB to meet him for a date? 

Hypocrite.

5Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:29

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Born to be a wanderer wrote:You wrote "give me one good reason why I shouldn't drive over to the northwest and kick your arse.Why because I'd put you in Bolton infirmary you fat old twat.                                                      Name the place and time and I do not have to go in to any reason other than a silly FAT old man would get hurt.::dance::
You fucking jock strap. Who the hell do you think you are talking to? I tell you what, do you know the McDonald's on Denby Street, I will be in there for 7pm tomorrow evening, let me have a Big Mac Meal first and then I will come out for 7:15pm and beat the shit out of you in the car park and then I will pop into KFC for a takeaway Zingerburger.
Bring some money for a Big Mac because by the time I have finished with you, you're going to fucking need it.

6Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:38

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Born to be a wanderer wrote:You wrote "give me one good reason why I shouldn't drive over to the northwest and kick your arse.Why because I'd put you in Bolton infirmary you fat old twat.                                                      Name the place and time and I do not have to go in to any reason other than a silly FAT old man would get hurt.::dance::
Fat arse Michael Bolton Vic_bob_handbags

Last edited by kennster on Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:46; edited 1 time in total

7Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:40

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kennster you chunk of vomit, no one can see what you posted above.

8Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:43

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Michael Bolton wrote:Kennster you chunk of vomit, no one can see what you posted above.
I can see it.

9Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:45

I can't.

Try again.

10Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:45

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc1874 wrote:I can't.

Try again.
Don't encourage him, it won't be anything worth seeing.

11Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:57

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Fuck off you Fat old Chelsea loving twat.Ill be at the match tomorrow you dif.Go and clog your arteries you fat cunt and have a heart attack you knob.Go and shag bwfc1874 he will be in Bolton tomorrow (rent boy) he won't be at the match probably scared.

12Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Fuck off you Fat old Chelsea loving twat.Ill be at the match tomorrow you dif.Go and clog your arteries you fat cunt and have a heart attack you knob.Go and shag bwfc1874 he will be in Bolton tomorrow (rent boy) he won't be at the match probably scared.
You forgot MB's boyfriend scottjames 30! Laughing

13Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Who moved this shit thread on here?

It's probably about time to set up a homosexual section on this site.

14Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If anyone wants to talk about gays can they please head over to a Burnley fan forum.  Thanks guys Wink

15Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I can't.

Try again.
Don't encourage him, it won't be anything worth seeing.
MB, You seemed to have gotten mixed up about you being a forum legend.

Scott told me your a legend at Canal Street in Manchester! :party:

16Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:If anyone wants to talk about gays can they please head over to a Burnley fan forum.  Thanks guys Wink
Yes that's right, I'll provide the link......

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104

17Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:06

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:
You fucking jock strap. Who the hell do you think you are talking to? I tell you what, do you know the McDonald's on Denby Street, I will be in there for 7pm tomorrow evening, let me have a Big Mac Meal first and then I will come out for 7:15pm and beat the shit out of you in the car park and then I will pop into KFC for a takeaway Zingerburger.
Bring some money for a Big Mac because by the time I have finished with you, you're going to fucking need it.
I'll take it you both won't be going to Blackpool then.
Why not have your scrap straight after school then you can get your mummies to make your tea and then off to see the Whites batter the donkey lashers?

18Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:If anyone wants to talk about gays can they please head over to a Burnley fan forum.  Thanks guys Wink
Yes that's right, I'll provide the link......

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104
If your that way inclined copper, maybe MB will let you have a go on him if you give him a KFC family bucket! Laughing

19Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:Who moved this shit thread on here?

It's probably about time to set up a homosexual section on this site.
Here, here, set it up next to the sheep shagging thread. Very Happy 

20Fat arse Michael Bolton Empty Re: Fat arse Michael Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:30

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Soul Kitchen, what pub were you waiting for big sharps at? He might not have turned up, but I will.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum