Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chatbox????????????

+8
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
Mo
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sat Oct 26 2013, 13:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is anyone doing chatbox for us armchair supporters ?

22Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sat Oct 26 2013, 13:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I can set it up but I don't have radio commentary where I live so if you or anyone else who as would be willing to do it, then please do.

23Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sun Oct 27 2013, 10:18

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sorry folks my 3g kept dropping yesterday. I kept trying to make posts on the chatbot but every time I clicked send my page refreshed and my messages didn't come up.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

24Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sun Oct 27 2013, 10:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That old chestnut, I bet you was ironing all day.

25Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sun Oct 27 2013, 11:06

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Indeed I was. Until 1415.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

26Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sun Oct 27 2013, 12:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A big thank you to Scott who did a fantastic match commentary for us all.

Cheers mate.

27Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sun Oct 27 2013, 14:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:A big thank you to Scott who did a fantastic match commentary for us all.

Cheers mate.
Could not log on from my phone yesterday.  The log on for the site did not appear.  Wish I could have joined.

28Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sun Oct 27 2013, 14:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We missed ya Obs, but you probably would have been even more depressed if you had heard how we huffed and puffed to an obvious result

29Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sun Oct 27 2013, 14:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't know if I cocked things up some how Obs.

When I switched on the Chatbox, for some reason it showed you and someone else (can't remember now who) had just logged off? Don't know why it did that?

If it ever happens again that you some how can't get into chatbox, maybe if you switch your phone off and on again it may help to solve the problem in some way?

If I was the cause of your problem, I am sorry but I didn't mean to be.

30Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sun Oct 27 2013, 16:18

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:I don't know if I cocked things up some how Obs.

When I switched on the Chatbox, for some reason it showed you and someone else (can't remember now who) had just logged off?  Don't know why it did that?

If it ever happens again that you some how can't get into chatbox, maybe if you switch your phone off and on again it may help to solve the problem in some way?

If I was the cause of your problem, I am sorry but I didn't mean to be.
I don't think it was you at all.  I could not find the log in to the main site on my phone.  When I got home, I got on just as the game ended.  So there was no problem from the computer... just the phone.  Couldn't figure it out as I could only hit guest status.  Hopefully on the computer for next week.

31Chatbox???????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatbox???????????? Sun Oct 27 2013, 17:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't know if the following is of any use but when I use my phone to view I always seek out the option to view as the 'normal' way rather than the 'phone' way - if you can understand what I mean.

On the front page of the forum (under the normal way), near the bottom is a link to access the Chatbox - maybe of some help in future. Hope so anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum