Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ?

+5
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How any Big-Mac's in an hour ?

How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_lcap17%How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_lcap0%How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_lcap25%How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_lcap17%How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_lcap0%How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_lcap8%How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_lcap8%How many Big-Mac's could you eat in an hour ? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you could win a few grand by eating as many Big-Mac's in an hour, what would be your capability ?

Seriously , how many do you reckon you could eat.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

6 for me, you 6 fingered fecker.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

4 max for me and then the sugar rush would come in and I would feel like shite, to be honest eating McDonalds makes me feel ill.

I would rather have a double whopper with cheese and bacon though!

Have you watched super size me Scott?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

No , I love Man v Food though.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Super size me was that documentary/film on a guy who eats McDonalds 3 times a day for a month to see what would happen.

Man V Food is good, would love to have tried some of the foods he ate.

No wonder he stopped doing it with all that weight he put on towards the end.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Super size me was that documentary/film on a guy who eats McDonalds 3 times a day for a month to see what would happen.

What happened to him ?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He died.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I saw that one, he didn't feel very well in the end, no energy.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus! Who picked 10?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

MB, but he was lying, more like 20 the greedy fat fecker.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon that guy of Man v Food could do 20 in an hour.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:He died.
He didn't die, they said he would probably had done if he kept eating the shit Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I reckon that guy of Man v Food could do 20 in an hour.
I'm pretty sure he didn't win most of those eating comps though did he?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MB, did you pick 10 and really meant 20? Very Happy

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm addicted to Big Macs, but can only ever have one at once.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've gone for three

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:Jesus! Who picked 10?
I thought I was being modest. They aren't that big you know.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bunch of lying bastards. If there was a few grand at stake you'd easily down 20 in an hour.

Are we allowed to take the gherkins off first? Because they're just evil little green slices of wank.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Are we allowed to take the gherkins off first? Because they're just evil little green slices of wank.
Green slices of wank?

They are one of the best bits! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum