Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big plastic boobs or small natural boobs?

+8
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I must admit, I actually prefer small naturally breasted women, than a woman with fake plastic 40dd knockers. Shocked 

Me and my mate piled in to long legs in Manchester last night(lap dancing bar) and we easily spent £100 each on lap dancing there. I had loads of big plastic knockers banged in my face, but it wasn't for me. Shocked 

Fake plastic boobs, don't do it for me, they aren't warm, like natural breasts and they just don't feel right. I think in future, I'll play with my Mrs's 34 B natural knockers. 

What is your experience of fake boobs?

Last edited by Culcheth_White on Sun Oct 06 2013, 20:12; edited 1 time in total

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like them real, but don't really care when they're banged in my face .

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of these women who have boob jobs look horrendous. They just don't look natural at all.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I get lots of club girls asking me to feel their new boobs asking me if I think they are real like, for some reason they are desperate to get approval but to be honest they look stupid feel crap and I would rather have a small real pair but to them it's a life changing thing so whatever makes them feel good, but I wish girls with real big tits like Kelly brook would come up to me and say would you like to feel my tits.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I actually knew a girl called dawn who had a boob job and they were like hard footballs, I hate the name dawn, anyways she asked me if I thought that getting blokes to bounce then about would make them more supple and realistic, she used to let this old fucker of a doorman slap them about to break them in!!! Women can be so stupid.

Big plastic boobs or small natural boobs? Kaitlyn-leeb

As I have only ever had limited experience in this field, can one of the more experienced contributors advise me whether or not these are real?

Thanks.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Some of these women who have boob jobs look horrendous. They just don't look natural at all.
RT iv'e seen some atrocities nipples at different levels one bigger than the other, such a shame girls feel under pressure to have big boobs.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:I like them real, but don't really care when they're banged in my face .
Scott do you prefer petite women or big women I dont mean monsters just either women a foot smaller than you or the same height as you, at 6'2 I like small and say 5 ,8 or 9.fuck it I just like women long as they are gorgeous.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The two out side ones are, the one in the middle is Scott.

Scott's quite perky, isn't he?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Big plastic boobs or small natural boobs? DSCI0018%20(2)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perverts.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just because your tit job went wrong.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:Big plastic boobs or small natural boobs? DSCI0018%20(2)
I hope your talking about Tits.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Oranges of course Gooey!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:biggrin:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i must have lived a very sheltered life, i have never felt a pair of plastic tits Crying or Very sad . But on the plus side the wife's tits are massive!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Have to be natural and doesn't matter what size!!! The small scar that is left behind with boob-jobs for some reason really puts me off!!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Have to be natural and doesn't matter what size!!!  The small scar that is left behind with boob-jobs for some reason really puts me off!!!
:agree:  Have to go with natural, all those with boob jobs are generally fake shallow people anyway.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natural every time and not over big.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum