Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you are nipping in and out....

+3
bwfc71
gloswhite
scottjames30
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If you are nipping in and out.... Empty If you are nipping in and out.... Sat Oct 19 2013, 12:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Of ASDA , and you're only going to be in there for a maximum of twenty minutes tops , what's wrong with using a disabled bay ?

I mean i parked in one today and when I came out someone in the next bay were looking at me funny, so i said to him 'Problem mate' he just shook his head as if i was a piece of shit on the floor.

I think if you go to the self checkout and you're in and out you should be allowed to use them, what do you think ?

I mean its so easy to park in them, you have so much room with no concerns about folk scratching your new car.

And also if its pissing down, you won't get pissed wet through walking back to your car.

2If you are nipping in and out.... Empty Re: If you are nipping in and out.... Sat Oct 19 2013, 13:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What happens to the disabled if they turn up when your inside? How many will abuse the 20 minutes. What about the disabled if someone takes the space when they are waiting for it?  I'm sure your post was rhetorical, wasn't it Shocked

3If you are nipping in and out.... Empty Re: If you are nipping in and out.... Sat Oct 19 2013, 13:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

By law, even on private land such as Asda carparks, disabled bays are just meant to be used by the blue badge holders.

But the other so-called special bays such as parent and child they mean nothing in the eye of the law and they can be used by anyone as there is no legislation for them.

4If you are nipping in and out.... Empty Re: If you are nipping in and out.... Sat Oct 19 2013, 14:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

But the other so-called special bays such as parent and child they mean nothing in the eye of the law and they can be used by anyone as there is no legislation for them.
I park in them too, when they're not full, but the greedy bastards fill them up first before i get there.

5If you are nipping in and out.... Empty Re: If you are nipping in and out.... Sat Oct 19 2013, 14:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disabled people want to be in an equal world don't they? I say fuck it and park where you like! Laughing

6If you are nipping in and out.... Empty Re: If you are nipping in and out.... Sat Oct 19 2013, 14:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Disabled people want to be in an equal world don't they? I say fuck it and park where you like! Laughing
That's not a nice thing to say KP.

7If you are nipping in and out.... Empty Re: If you are nipping in and out.... Sat Oct 19 2013, 20:07

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This is just typical of Asda shoppers, the amount of shoppers that I have unfortunately encountered around the Asda store in Birchwood, that looked like Andy & Lou off Little Britain is scary! affraid 

You won't see this kind of chavvy behaviour at a Sainsbury's or Marks & Spencers car park.

8If you are nipping in and out.... Empty Re: If you are nipping in and out.... Mon Oct 21 2013, 17:42

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Is very shellfish to park in those place if you are not of the disable variety.

9If you are nipping in and out.... Empty Re: If you are nipping in and out.... Mon Oct 21 2013, 18:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:This is just typical of Asda shoppers, the amount of shoppers that I have unfortunately encountered around the Asda store in Birchwood, that looked like Andy & Lou off Little Britain is scary! affraid 

You won't see this kind of chavvy behaviour at a Sainsbury's or Marks & Spencers car park.
But Andy can walk!
I happen to think Scott is taking the piss on this one. Suppose a disabled soldier turned up with two false legs, should he /she not be entitled to a spot near the store door?
I actually saw one twat when going for a paper parked at a petrol station this morning in a disabled spot, ironically his van wouldn't start when he wanted to drive away!!Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum