Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hinckley Power Station, Guess Who'll Pay For It?

+6
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
kennster
Lyric Todkill
Soul Kitchen
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

See my previous post re. this lot. Osborne is a former towel packer prior to entering Parliament and Cameron has worked in marketing prior to his entry. These two haven't got a clue about the workings of Industry, still they'll be alright sat in their mansions.
We are rich pickings for foreign investors, and by we I mean the general public who are the end user. Far be it for any British companies to invest, Thatcher sorted that with her quick profit mentality.
Nuclear power is the way forward when the conditions and safety is right but I won't CONned by the Tories that this is a good deal for Britain!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Is it fuck.
Of course it is. If we built a nuclear power plant in every city we'd have energy for centuries. Instead, in less than 30 years time the lights will go off and we'll be fighting in the streets over a packet of Smarties.

Not cost effective, but a dozen would more than do the job for the next fifty years!!

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Reebok_Rebel wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24563535

Worrying... 

I give it 10 years until china is pointing nukes at us. But its OK, we still have a fully operational nuclear deterrent. 

Oh, hang on... The ICBMs have been decommissioned, our bomber fleet is scrapped (not like we had any bombs left to fit to them - they went 20 years ago) and Trident is falling apart... 

Great idea to let a communist nation and (former) USSR sympathizer to control were most of our enriched uranium and plutonium is going don't you think? 

Thanks thatcher for selling our industry to every fucker else...
That bitch thatcher has a lot to answer for. I wish she were still alive (fuck - no i don't!) to see her great privatisation policy of everything Britain used to own ending up being funded by the communists in china - oh the fuckin irony. When these ex-state run monopolys were in govt hands there were no foreign or institutionalised shareholders to give a shit about, the delivery of electricity/water etc. to the public was their primary concern and not delivering profits to shareholders and any surpluses ended back in the govt coffers. She was the same as the present and last bunch of cunts running the UK, myopic  as fuck and believing she was a lot cleverer than she actually was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum