Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Members Going AWOL

+9
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Members Going AWOL Empty Members Going AWOL Tue 22 Oct - 21:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've started to notice some of the members here on the forum have not logged on for quite a while (who seemed to be quite popular when I joined at the time) such as BDP, Michael Bolton, waynagain (this might be due to me calling him a paedo after a  particular post!), not-so-plain-jayne, quent, sgt. Bash etc.

I remember reading a post somewhere on the forum that some members have had their usernames changed?

Is this the reason?

They have just got bored and fucked off?

2Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Tue 22 Oct - 21:21

Waynagain could easily be Whitesince63, both have a propensity to make outlandish statements and then avoid backing them up.

BDP was banned by Passi if I remember?

3Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Tue 22 Oct - 21:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

KP, I'm sure that if some have changed thier user name, its because they needed to change how they were responded to, for whatever reason. The names you mention weren't in that category I don't think, as they were all prepared to stand their corner in an argument. Probably wreaking havoc on another forum for a while, and I'm sure they'll be back eventually, at least I hope so.

4Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Tue 22 Oct - 21:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know what happened to Sgt Bash or Numpty. They just seemed to disappear off the scene. I don't know where Michael Bolton has got to but he might be touring at the moment because he is still pretty big in the states.

5Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Tue 22 Oct - 21:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MB will be on a Chelsea forum I suspect

6Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Tue 22 Oct - 21:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

People come and go for all types of reasons.

Internet forums also allow opportunities for people to, shall we say, explore personalities other than there own via the means of creating 'fake' accounts.

So I guess the answer to the question is mainly a mix between people's lifestyle changing and so they no longer have the time or opportunity to visit here as they had and some of the 'fake' accounts being let go for whatever reason.

BDP was indeed banned (wrongly as far as I'm concerned) and Michael Bolton has a history of coming and going on various forums over the years - I don't know if he is a real person or a fake account but whatever he is, he's always made me laugh and I hope he returns soon.

7Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Tue 22 Oct - 22:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I miss Quent. His 'I'm In Love With A Prostitute' thread is still the funniest read on any football forum anywhere in the world.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t875-i-m-in-love-with-a-prostitute?highlight=prostitute

8Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Tue 22 Oct - 23:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I miss Quent. His 'I'm In Love With A Prostitute' thread is still the funniest read on any football forum anywhere in the world.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t875-i-m-in-love-with-a-prostitute?highlight=prostitute
:agree:  This was one of the first threads I started reading before I joined the forum, it must have sucked me in! Shocked

9Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Tue 22 Oct - 23:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just watched the video we created in February - a few of the names don't appear anymore.  Some of them I don't even remember...

10Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 0:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:People come and go for all types of reasons.

Internet forums also allow opportunities for people to, shall we say, explore personalities other than there own via the means of creating 'fake' accounts.

So I guess the answer to the question is mainly a mix between people's lifestyle changing and so they no longer have the time or opportunity to visit here as they had and some of the 'fake' accounts being let go for whatever reason.

BDP was indeed banned (wrongly as far as I'm concerned) and Michael Bolton has a history of coming and going on various forums over the years - I don't know if he is a real person or a fake account but whatever he is, he's always made me laugh and I hope he returns soon.

The members in question had posted a lot more than just a couple of posts like some members who maybe then disappear (for whatever reason) which I can understand.

When a member posts a considerable amount of times, I would have thought that they would feel part of the online community here if you get what I mean.

I feel that you and gloswhite are probably right in that some members may have had a lifestyle change where they possibly don't have as much time to join in anymore or that possibly some have gone back to another forum for a while and they come and go.

11Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 6:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ask Natasha to unban BDP, she's the one that got him banned, i think she threw her dummy out or something.

12Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 10:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I miss Quent. His 'I'm In Love With A Prostitute' thread is still the funniest read on any football forum anywhere in the world.

:agree: 

13Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 10:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Kp
Some actually live on here, if Sluffy set up a cyber restaurant he'd be a millionaire!!

14Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 11:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

At least you still have me, you lucky buggers.:biggrin:

15Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 12:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets just say some of the names you mention are posting. So don't panic. 

BDP was banned as far as I'm aware.

16Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 13:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He was banned around the time Scott had his spat with Waynagain.

17Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 14:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty Love was a good poster. I think I beat him in an argument once too often though.

18Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 14:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BDP was banned for harassment. He had an unhealthy obsession with me, so does natasha

19Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 15:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Lofty Love was a good poster. I think I BEAT him in an argument once too often though.
Given your supposed upbringing I'd be surprised if you could beat an egg!! Very Happy

20Members Going AWOL Empty Re: Members Going AWOL Wed 23 Oct - 15:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen, shut it or you will become the next BDP.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum