Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool V Bolton 1993.

+4
Culcheth_White
wessy
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Empty Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Fri Oct 25 2013, 19:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lee played a blinder, what passion from the Bolton lads.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Empty Re: Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Fri Oct 25 2013, 20:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A great day. I pity the younger generation of BWFC fans who missed the 90's. They will never be matched.

3Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Empty Re: Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Fri Oct 25 2013, 20:41

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Funny i was showing this to a young guy who had met David Lee just last night, a stunning performance if only we had him tomorrow. some would probably still moan lol.

4Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Empty Re: Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Fri Oct 25 2013, 21:20

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

One of my best memories of supporting the Whites. Me and my mate were quite high up, that I remember, in the stand to the right of where McGinlay scored our first goal.

I remember my mate parking up on some dodgy car park, in his Astra and some scally scouse kids asking if they could "mind our car?" Fooking Scousers! :gun:

5Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Empty Re: Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Fri Oct 25 2013, 22:43

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Missed the first goal, got stuck in traffic on the way in.

Great night, seen the video a few times and David Lee, one of the best displays from a winger/Bolton player I've seen.

6Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Empty Re: Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Fri Oct 25 2013, 22:50

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bloody fantastic clip.we have had some great times in the past but they seem a long long way away now !! Caught the train from Preston for the semi against Stoke ( sorry ) along with David and his lad,top man,top wanderer through and through. Compare some of our greats to the shower we have now makes you want to weep !

7Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Empty Re: Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Sat Oct 26 2013, 00:13

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A brilliant night I'll never forget although I too was stuck in the traffic and missed the first goal.

8Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Empty Re: Liverpool V Bolton 1993. Sat Oct 26 2013, 07:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Best managerial team we ever had IMO. Now they could put a strong team together without blowing the bank. They had an eye for a bargain and although that squad wasn't the most gifted we've ever had, they bought incredibly well and sold even better. Rioch and Todd dragged us back to our former glory, chose players to suit their entertaining style and topped up the bank account at the same time. Genius.

Shame it's not possible to pluck future international stars from obscurity and for peanuts any more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum