Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time to get the youngsters out

+3
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
White84
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time to get the youngsters out Empty Time to get the youngsters out Sun Oct 27 2013, 18:51

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This team is very poor playing N'gog is akin to starting with ten men.At 1-0 our defence heads a cross into the Ipswich players stood on the edge of the area.Freedman out,Phillips in get Zach Clough and Connor wilkinson and Gregus in can't be any worse than what's out there.                                       The seasons over unless we r in a relegation fight.   One win in 13 if that's not time to go what is.

2Time to get the youngsters out Empty Re: Time to get the youngsters out Sun Oct 27 2013, 18:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie loves to talk up the kids, but doesn't have the balls to actually play them.

3Time to get the youngsters out Empty Re: Time to get the youngsters out Sun Oct 27 2013, 19:02

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Connor wilkinson scored 4 v Blackpool in the cup  a net is the same dimension for all the players.N'gog has scored how many this season.A big zero.If your good enough your old enough.                               That lad who scored two worldview for Man U had only scored 1 in 21 under 21 development matches.Zach Clough and Wilkinson are banging em in for fun.                                                              Jan Gregus is playing well in midfield,starting N,gog is like playing a mannequin.Freedman 3 more matches then that's it in my opinion.

4Time to get the youngsters out Empty Re: Time to get the youngsters out Sun Oct 27 2013, 19:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome White 84.

I was always told that if you are good enough, you are old enough - well I'm plenty old now so I guess I was never good enough but putting that to one side I'm not really sure our kids are good enough - certainly the reserves and kiddies team seem to be getting battered most weeks.

I think myself that we need to dump those who really aren't contributing much such as Ngog and Eagles and concentrate on building a team with who we've got left - if that means trying out a kid or two - then why not.

Coyle really left us with a shite team - I think even Jesus could not turn Ngog into a goal machine - do you?

Hope you decide to stick around mate.

5Time to get the youngsters out Empty Re: Time to get the youngsters out Sun Oct 27 2013, 20:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Dougie loves to talk up the kids, but doesn't have the balls to actually play them.
You talk some shit generally but you can mine a rich seam occasionally!!

6Time to get the youngsters out Empty Re: Time to get the youngsters out Sun Oct 27 2013, 20:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Welcome aboard sir, your thread eccohs a lot of what of fans are thinking.

A goal scorer is a goal scorer at any level, it seems to me every time the development squad play it's the same lads who get on the score sheet. Dougie has nothing at all to lose by giving the likes of Lester and Wilkinson, I assure you they would give much more for the cause than Ngog and Beckford ever would.

7Time to get the youngsters out Empty Re: Time to get the youngsters out Mon Oct 28 2013, 08:06

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

....and don't forget Eaves who got shipped out own loan without being given much of a chance.
It would be a real kick in the teeth for N'gog if he was put on the subs bench and someone like Craig Davies or Eaves was given precedence over him in the first team. It would be a real signal that he needs to ask for a transfer.
If we sold Sordell and N'gog in January- how much d'you reckon we'd get for the pair of them?

Perhaps £3million?

8Time to get the youngsters out Empty Re: Time to get the youngsters out Mon Oct 28 2013, 09:17

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

N'gog will walk on a free at the end of this season so I would drop him now and prepare the younger players for next season. I think DF should bring Sordell back and play him and Beckford up front. DF has 2 more games for me, and I've extended that once already!

9Time to get the youngsters out Empty Re: Time to get the youngsters out Mon Oct 28 2013, 10:39

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I already believe that Wanderers midfield lacks creation.While Mark Davies is out as midfield playmaker I'd play jan Gregus,Danns,Medo,Spearing.Forwards Beckford and Connor Wilkinson.We are getting nothing down the wings with CYL so I'd bench him and eagles and play a 4-4-2.Plan B you can change to two wingers with hall or CYL but it's not good enough.N'gog should not be in the team never mind squad.He will go on a free in summer so get Wilkinson or Zach Clough and see what happens.               What's the worst that could happen we lose.After all 1 win in 13 your not risking your mortgage.

10Time to get the youngsters out Empty Re: Time to get the youngsters out Mon Oct 28 2013, 11:22

You'd play 3defensive midfielder, no wingers and just one attacking midfielder in Danns to make us more creative?

11Time to get the youngsters out Empty Re: Time to get the youngsters out Mon Oct 28 2013, 13:42

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

White84 wrote:I already believe that Wanderers midfield lacks creation.While Mark Davies is out as midfield playmaker I'd play jan Gregus,Danns,Medo,Spearing.Forwards Beckford and Connor Wilkinson.We are getting nothing down the wings with CYL so I'd bench him and eagles and play a 4-4-2.Plan B you can change to two wingers with hall or CYL but it's not good enough.N'gog should not be in the team never mind squad.He will go on a free in summer so get Wilkinson or Zach Clough and see what happens.               What's the worst that could happen we lose.After all 1 win in 13 your not risking your mortgage.
I disagree with Chungy. He's been one of our best players in the last couple of games! There seems to be a lot of Chungy bashing recently and I for one have seen a massive improvement!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum