Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Premier leauge - is it really that good?

+4
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

After watching a painful game of football between Arsenal and United I found myself asking is the premier league really the best in the world.

One team who sits top against the current champions, it was one of the most boring games of football i've ever watched and i'm not sure their was more than 3 shots on target in the whole game.

The best game of the afternoon at the liberty stadium and that wasn't even on TV!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Football is utter pants these days, because there is so much money at stake it's no longer about entertainment.

Football 20-30 years ago was far superior - the Bolton team from 1992 would probably win the Champions League if they were around today.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Arsenal v Man utd was dire. But you could probably say the same for a lot of prem games throughout the season. The fact is it's over-hyped,over-priced and quality wise is the equivalent of painting by numbers.

United Arsenal wasn't great, but Stoke Swansea 3-3 sounds fantastic. WIsh I could have watched that to be honest.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fucking hate that horse headed twat RVP.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The Newcastle/Spurs game was very good

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think this is one of the most open Premier League title races for a number of years. It actually makes it more interesting as far as I am concerned.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I might put a few pennies on Southampton winning the league, Adam Lallana is a class act.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The games havent been great but it looks very tight at the top, Southampton and Everton look very promising. Newcastle arent that far behind either.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love the way Southampton play. I thought sacking Nigel Adkins was a bad move on their part but I have been proved wrong.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a complete apathy toward the whole sport at the minute.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I have a complete apathy toward the whole sport at the minute.
How so? Have you been on holiday in America indulging in Basketball?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum