Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two games for £10 - ST holders offer - bring a friend.

+11
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just for info if people hadn't seen this -

Season ticket holders able to take advantage of a special festive offerFestive football at the Reebok! Season ticket holders can bring a friend to two December fixtures at the Reebok Stadium for just £10.

Doncaster Rovers (7 December) and Charlton Athletic (21 December) visit BL6 in the run up to Christmas, with this special offer now open to current season ticket holders.

The ticket offer can be claimed by calling Bolton Central on 0844 8712932. Season ticket holders can also CLICK HERE to buy online, or visit Bolton Central in person.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Just for info if people hadn't seen this -

Season ticket holders able to take advantage of a special festive offerFestive football at the Reebok! Season ticket holders can bring a friend to two December fixtures at the Reebok Stadium for just £10.

Doncaster Rovers (7 December) and Charlton Athletic (21 December) visit BL6 in the run up to Christmas, with this special offer now open to current season ticket holders.

The ticket offer can be claimed by calling Bolton Central on 0844 8712932. Season ticket holders can also CLICK HERE to buy online, or visit Bolton Central in person.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hi Sluffy,

It's a shame this isn't on general sale to get the punters in and a good atmosphere with it probably making it a full stadium at that price.

I can't commit to a season ticket but used to take up on the offers of buy 5 games get one free, £10 BBurn game and the 2 games for £24 but so far this season they have had no offers.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

For fuck sake the board really are stupid, just give the two games for £10 for anybody not just offer it to season ticket holders.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:For fuck sake the board really are stupid, just give the two games for £10 for anybody not just offer it to season ticket holders.
They only do that to make sure that it pays to be a season ticket holder.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nice one, I'll get my mate to get them for me.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The trouble with these offers is a lot of interested parties either have season tickets but no friends, or have friends but none with season tickets.

We don't need sophisticated offers to get more people through the gates. Cheaper tickets in general are the answer.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Last time I did this offer - I bought the tickets online but it never asked me for the season ticket holder details...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to agree with Doffcocker, I don't know anyone who has a ST I can get tickets from to go with.

I would like to see some genuine offers again like the last 2 previous seasons in my post above.

Even Wigan are doing 3 games for £33 now which include Brighton, Zulte Waregem and Derby County!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think I've posted this on another thread but I dont mind posting it again. If they want more people through the turnstiles,then ticket prices of £12 to £15 across the board would be the ideal. It would pay for itself in the long run,bigger crowds better atmosphere,increased sales of programmes,pies,drinks,golden gamble tickets,you name it. For me it's a no brainer. Football has to be made affordable,otherwise we'll see clubs rolling in TV money,but with empty stadiums.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I think I've posted this on another thread but I dont mind posting it again. If they want more people through the turnstiles,then ticket prices of £12 to £15 across the board would be the ideal. It would pay for itself in the long run,bigger crowds better atmosphere,increased sales of programmes,pies,drinks,golden gamble tickets,you name it. For me it's a no brainer. Football has to be made affordable,otherwise we'll see clubs rolling in TV money,but with empty stadiums.
Spot on. I've been saying the same thing for years. Much better to have the Reebok full by selling cheaper tickets rather than a half empty stadium because funds are tight.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Couldn't agree more with the 2 posts above, sadly the club seems to have lost touch again with the fans since being relegated.

It's as plain as day the attendances are dropping by the month and going into a cold december/january is only going to put the stay away fans off even more unless the club put good prices on tickets.

£26 for a game in this league is way too much considering the quality on show.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the club are concerned about reducing prices but not getting increased numbers (i.e. losing money from it) they could always place the emphasis of the offer on those currently paying full whack e.g. buy one get one free/buy one bring kids free etc.
They certainly need some way to work the assets better and increase attendances.
There is a question over whether or not the club would benefit from the additional catering etc - aren't the catering rights franchised out?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:I have to agree with Doffcocker, I don't know anyone who has a ST I can get tickets from to go with.

Stupid offer,I agree they should just put these tickets on open sale. 

If anyone wants my season ticket details to buy tickets with, please PM me :good:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:If the club are concerned about reducing prices but not getting increased numbers (i.e. losing money from it) they could always place the emphasis of the offer on those currently paying full whack e.g. buy one get one free/buy one bring kids free etc.
They certainly need some way to work the assets better and increase attendances.
There is a question over whether or not the club would benefit from the additional catering etc - aren't the catering rights franchised out?
They are indeed. Hollands have the franchise on the pies.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What exactly does the club want to get out of the offer?

Is it the cash? A few thousand paying £10 for two matches is neither here nor there.

Is it to get people through the gates in hope that they'll get back into the habit? Well, who wants to pay £30 for a ticket when they only paid £5 the last two times...

The nature of the club means we need a particularly good strategy to make the most of our catchment area, but it's pretty naff at the moment.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Partington's pies were the best. Often cheered up a rotten day at Burnden.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They used to sell Greenhalgh's pastries at the Reebok before they changed to Hollands and why do they advertise Carrs pasties on the hoardings when they don't sell them?

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:They used to sell Greenhalgh's pastries at the Reebok before they changed to Hollands and why do they advertise Carrs pasties on the hoardings when they don't sell them?
On my business studies trip to Carrs Pasties factory they told us that they would like to do the catering at the Reebok but they don't have the facilities to cater for the matches and keep up their current sales. Holland's have a much bigger factory and can cope with the demand.

They also don't have the wide range of pies that Holland's currently stock at the Reebok, the amount of pies that Carrs pasties makes up around 5% of what they sell.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

15,452 there tonight and Huddersfield brought over a thousand.

Hardly struck gold with this super dooper offer.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The offer wasn't on for tonights game, however i've known a few season ticket holders this year who can't give their tickets away for free so why would the stay aways pay £10.

Unless big changes are made it's only going to get worse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum