Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The One That Got Away

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The One That Got Away Empty The One That Got Away Tue Mar 13 2012, 19:45

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Seeing mention of a Funeral just now got me thinking about Weddings (they both cut a man down in his prime - but that's another story!) and in particular, the one that got away. What's your story? Would you want him/her back? Don't be shy, now...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2The One That Got Away Empty Re: The One That Got Away Tue Mar 13 2012, 19:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Matters of the heart are always very personal. I don't think you ever truly forget your first love but time is a great healer.

3The One That Got Away Empty Re: The One That Got Away Tue Mar 13 2012, 19:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I signed a disclaimer and cannot talk about it.

4The One That Got Away Empty Re: The One That Got Away Tue Mar 13 2012, 19:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Isn't the statute of limitations 7 years? Or are we not talking about the Teacher from your teen-aged years?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5The One That Got Away Empty Re: The One That Got Away Tue Mar 13 2012, 21:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There was one, who actually lived next door to me. But I was just too immature, to be fair, to do anything about it. She was about 18 months younger than me.

Then more recently an Aussie woman I was workin with - we both actually opened up our hearts to each other but we couldn't do anything about it as she was engaged to a Dutchie. Saying that, I saw here the other Friday and she is single again, but I ain't. She is one, though, I would drop everything for.....

Edit:

Saying that, I do go weak for Aussie women, as last time I was in Melbourne there was this one woman - she was amazing and spent most of my time with her - she had just been fired from her job a few days before I arrived. But we struck up a friendship - I lost all her contact details (all in my phone and it got stolen) - I even wrote to the Melbourne freebie paper in the hope, but nothing. I think I should have written to the Melbourne Star.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum