Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie Freedman predicts his "little present to fans" Andre Moritz will delight

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie Freedman hopes Andre Moritz can sprinkle a bit of Samba style on his Wanderers side during the festive season.

The Brazilian playmaker has endured a frustrating start to life at the Reebok following his summer switch from Crystal Palace with injuries and illness hampering his progress.

The 27-year-old is yet to start a match for the Whites, playing just under 180 minutes in total in seven substitute appearances.

But he did net his first goal in the last home game against Millwall and Freedman believes when he does get more regular action, the Wanderers fans will see something special.

The boss believes the fourth Brazilian to represent the Whites following in the foosteps of Emerson Thome, Mario Jardel and Julio Cesar, can quickly become a fans’ favourite at the Reebok.

Freedman said: “We’re starting to see glimpses of Andre Moritz’s ability – he’s a very good player and we know that.

“I view him as my little present to the Bolton fans. He really is something special and a joy to watch.

“I want to bring his kind of performances and entertainment to the Bolton fans. I have a responsibility to the club.

“Andre himself has been a little frustrated, as have I, because he’s missed some game time due to not being well or fit.

“But when Andre hits top form, it’s a certainty people like Jermaine Beckford will get even more chances.”

Source

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Let's hope he gets starts sooner rather than later.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum