Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Range Rover = Small Willy

+2
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Range Rover = Small Willy Empty Range Rover = Small Willy Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate Range Rovers. In fact I hate all 4x4 cars. Or to be more specific, I hate the tossers who drive them.

No one needs a Range Rover or any other 4x4 car. We all live in places that are perfectly accessible by a normal car.

They are driven by two kinds of people:

1) Men who have small knobs. Sick of the constant shame, they use their Range Rover as a penis extension - trying to prove they are better than other men. They aren't. They are pitiful.

2) Women who want to show they have a successful husband, albeit with a small penis. They haven't worked a day in their lives but are happy to lord it over the other women in the school playground - they'd rather marry into wealth than achieve something themselves. They are pitiful.

Range Rover tossers.

2Range Rover = Small Willy Empty Re: Range Rover = Small Willy Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure what the penile fascination is about but i agree.

the only people i see driving range rover sports are women of about 29-38 years old almost exclusively blonde with a friend in tow, big sunglasses and of course horrific designer bags and boots.

3Range Rover = Small Willy Empty Re: Range Rover = Small Willy Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:55

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Couldn't agree more, and more often than not they're loaned to the hilt just to buy one.

4Range Rover = Small Willy Empty Re: Range Rover = Small Willy Wed Mar 14 2012, 17:58

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd like to buy one, but I'm not reducing the size of my willy to please anybody.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Range Rover = Small Willy Empty Re: Range Rover = Small Willy Wed Mar 14 2012, 19:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I drive a 4x4 automatic but it's not a Range Rover. I bought it in 2008 mainly because it is very comfortable and I have two dogs. I have a dog gate in the back and there is ample room for them when I take them out. A family saloon would be inadequate.

The downside is that the cost of diesel is quite steep. It costs over £100 for a full tank.

When I bought it the salesman never queried the size of my package but as I only have a 2 inch cock I am quite pleased that he never raised the issue.

6Range Rover = Small Willy Empty Re: Range Rover = Small Willy Wed Mar 14 2012, 19:27

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Funny, you don't look Chinese.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Range Rover = Small Willy Empty Re: Range Rover = Small Willy Wed Mar 14 2012, 19:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

This scouse bitch near me is new money wears gym gear all the time just got a brand new range rover and a boob job but shes still a scouse bitch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum