Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks for nowt

+6
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanks for nowt Empty Thanks for nowt Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:53 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Being as shit as Bolton means you have to rely on other teams to do you favours a fair amount of the time. And the lack of favours some teams do us causes me to feel animosity towards them.
I don't genuinely believe these teams conspire against Bolton Wanderers, but it naturally begins to feel like that over time.
Sunderland have always pissed me off in recent years. The only thing you can rely on them to do is to turn up against us, twice a season.
Norwich are also in my bad bad books after last week. After doing the double against us, I knew they'd balls it up against Wigan, and I bet they do the same against Blackburn and Wolves.

Do you find yourself getting annoyed by other clubs like this, or are you too busy feeling contempt for your own team?

2Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think it's one team in particular. Today it was WBA at Wigan, no doubt tomorrow United will have a shit day and lose at Wolves.

3Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:46 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know what you're saying and have felt it on many occasions, but it's been going on for so long that I have to tell myself not to get paranoid about it.

4Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least Wolves have cut us a bit of slack today! Wink

5Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:07 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not sure that was a sending off, a booking for sure but not quite a red card.

6Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

just 1 point between us and the bottom three - its too tight!!!!!!!!

7Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Not sure that was a sending off, a booking for sure but not quite a red card.
Zubar? It wasn't a particularly bad tackle but he was a moron for even attemting it have already been booked and got away with another one. Love his passion and commitment, but what an idiot.
We need to beat Rovers, as much for the psychological impact as the points. They really fancy themselves after all the praise they've been getting, so they need to be slapped down.

8Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:
Sunderland have always pissed me off in recent years.

See what I mean?

9Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

O'Niell isn't the messiah as far as Wanderers are concerned. He needs to get some tips from Coyle as to how to beat Bleakburn at Ewood park.

10Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When I thought this Liverpool team and it's dickhead manager could do nothing to make me dislike them more...

Very displeased, but not that surprised!

But they were terrible against us I suppose, so can't complain too much!

11Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I mentioned this elsewhere, but here I go again. Scouse cĂșnts!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

QPR coming back from the dead to win 3-2 tonight is really depressing. I had completely written them off as you may recall. It's not just the three points, it's the psychological boost. Bollocks.

13Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

hmm I'm starting to remember our debate about this now Largehat... Wink

14Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I still think the fixtures will kill them in the end, we talked about them needing to win 3 of their 7 games against the rich clubs. Well they won the first and easiest of them, if they win 2 of the other 6, fair play to them, they will have saved themselves. We will see.

Don't get the bloody chocolate eclairs and the party poppers out yet HN.

15Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

In the end you'll probably be proven right, but as i said, football always throws up surprises, especially down the bottom, at the end of the season. QPR could be it this year.

16Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The QPR and Blackburn results are depressing because I still believe that we will only stay up if 3 other teams perform worse than us. Yes I know that's just stating the obvious and I'm not expressing myself very clearly. A better way to put it is that I think our fate is not so much in our own hands as in the hands of our 4 relegation rivals.

17Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Today we rely on three teams I have already previously warned you all about.

Not got a good feeling about today.

18Thanks for nowt Empty Re: Thanks for nowt Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just cannot see QPR avoiding relegation with their fixtures to come. If we turn over Wolves next Saturday then I reckon that will be the final nail in their coffin.

That leaves us, Blackburn and Wigan. If we look at the fixtures then Wigan have to be the favourites to go down as well.

There are so many mathematical permutations between now and the end of the season that it is virtually impossible to predict. If any of the teams in the bottom five were to spring a surprise then I would go with Wolves.

With eight games to go I will nail my colours to the mast and say QPR, Wigan and Blackburn to go down. We will finish 16th and Wolves will finish 17th.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum