Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO Bolton Nuts posters.

+3
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Wed Mar 21 2012, 20:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of you may be aware that a thieving magpie from a rival forum purchased BoltonNuts.com web domain name just to spite us. Anyone who logged on to the .com website by mistake was directed to Man United Football club.

For whatever reason, the magpie has obviously been feeling a bit bored and if you type .com by mistake you are now directed to the Facebook page of the Slough branch of the EDL.

The magpie clearly has a screw loose but they do say that you should never mock the afflicted so we will let him have his bit of Schadenfreude.

2FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty Re: FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I wouldn't be surprised if he was registered here - I hope he enjoys a fun, friendly and vibrant Bolton fansite without the usual preponderance of racists, bigots and generally small-minded arseholes that unfortunately gather at other sites I could mention.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty Re: FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quite vindictive stuff from over yonder.

4FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty Re: FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:55

His site hasn't had a post in 'General Banter' for over a week. Says it all really. What a petty fellow.

5FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty Re: FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Wed Mar 21 2012, 22:01

Is this Mr Smith of the Mavies site the same Mr Smith who is Marketing Officer for the Bolton Wanderers Supporters Association? I really hope so.

6FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty Re: FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Wed Mar 21 2012, 22:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think he is still involved with BWSA. ( A problem with non-payment of subscriptions resulted in an embarrassing incident at the Reebok by all accounts.)

7FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty Re: FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Wed Mar 21 2012, 22:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ouch!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty Re: FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Thu Mar 22 2012, 00:28

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't think it is very good form to be posting people's private details on line. I suggest you avoid such things.

9FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty Re: FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Thu Mar 22 2012, 09:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

what you mean like.......

Philip Gartside

[censored]

[censored]

[censored]

Cheshire

oops!

10FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty Re: FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Thu Mar 22 2012, 13:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:I don't think it is very good form to be posting people's private details on line. I suggest you avoid such things.

lol

11FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Empty Re: FAO Bolton Nuts posters. Thu Mar 22 2012, 13:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:I don't think it is very good form to be posting people's private details on line. I suggest you avoid such things.

Jayjay lives next door to Peter Kay. If you know where Peter Kay lives, you know where Jayjay lives.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum