Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Empty Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Mon Jan 06 2014, 12:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A firm fan favourite amongst the Bolton faithful, Per Frandsen took part in a special Twitter Q&A with Wanderers supporters on a recent visit to the town.

Source

2Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Empty Re: Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was funny to see how many people called for him to be manager, after he answered that management question.

3Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Empty Re: Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Was funny to see how many people called for him to be manager, after he answered that management question.

Could Frandsen be any worse than Freedman? I doubt it.

4Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Empty Re: Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Was funny to see how many people called for him to be manager, after he answered that management question.

Could Frandsen be any worse than Freedman? I doubt it.

He could be the next Mourinho, I'm not knocking him, I just feel "former player" has become the only thing some fans value on a CV

5Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Empty Re: Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

He could be the next Mourinho, I'm not knocking him, I just feel "former player" has become the only thing some fans value on a CV

Let's face it, 99% of managers are shit and in it purely for the fat contract and perks.

So we might as well choose a manager we like and have a connection with, rather than some Palace ponce who thinks he's Arsehole Wenger.

6Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Empty Re: Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Mon Jan 06 2014, 14:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Let's face it, 99% of managers are shit and in it purely for the fat contract and perks.

So we might as well choose a manager we like and have a connection with, rather than some Palace ponce who thinks he's Arsehole Wenger.

didn't really work with Coyle did it?

7Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Empty Re: Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Mon Jan 06 2014, 16:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

didn't really work with Coyle did it?

Being clever doesn't suit you.

8Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Empty Re: Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Tue Jan 07 2014, 10:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always liked him as a player.
Didn't Colin Todd resign as manager when Frandsen was sold to Rovers against his wishes?

9Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Empty Re: Per Frandsen's Twitter Q&A Tue Jan 07 2014, 12:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Always liked him as a player.
Didn't Colin Todd resign as manager when Frandsen was sold to Rovers against his wishes?

thats right, then Big Sam brought him back a few months later, great player for us as well as the other Danes Claus Jenson and Michael Johannson

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum