Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tomorrow

+7
Mr Magoo
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
SKDArmy
11 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tomorrow Empty Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 18:51

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Cup tie or league game it shouldn't matter anymore. We know the club is in a bit of a state at the minute but we still love it all the same.
Tomorrow we go, we sing, we shout and we support our club like it should be done. In the words of our own Colin McGreavy. LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE FOR DOUGIE AND THE BOYS!

2Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 18:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy wrote:Cup tie or league game it shouldn't matter anymore. We know the club is in a bit of a state at the minute but we still love it all the same.
Tomorrow we go, we sing, we shout and we support our club like it should be done. In the words of our own Colin McGreavy. LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE FOR DOUGIE AND THE BOYS!

:clap: :like: 

3Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 19:04

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm going but I don't blame others for not bothering.

4Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 19:07

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

:COYW: - Lets forget about the league for the day.

5Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 19:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy wrote:Cup tie or league game it shouldn't matter anymore. We know the club is in a bit of a state at the minute but we still love it all the same.

It's a happy clapper.

6Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 19:34

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote::COYW: - Lets forget about the league for the day.
I agree! Forget the League for a day and give Cardiff a hard game. We did well against Sunderland and Everton last season and Cardiff won't have the cup as a priority this season.

7Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 19:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I shall be in Bolton tomorrow, but alas I cannot attend the game. :falltopieces:

8Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 19:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I shall be in Bolton tomorrow, but alas I cannot attend the game. :falltopieces:
Shit fan

9Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 20:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I no

10Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 20:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I shall be in Bolton tomorrow, but alas I cannot attend the game. :falltopieces:

Do you have an appointment at the optician's?

11Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 20:05

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fecking long drive to see the optician.

12Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 20:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's a happy clapper.

I'm going tomorrow and if we win I will do plenty of clapping. Bagging the scalp of a Premiership team is what the Cup is all about.

13Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 20:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Fecking long drive to see the optician.

Laser surgery?

14Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 20:09

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll not be there, will be helping family move house...

15Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 20:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I'll not be there, will be helping family move house...

Helping them, by listening to the match and keeping them up to date on the score I hope?  Very Happy 

16Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Fri 24 Jan - 20:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They won't be interested I live in Yorkshire. I'll be trying to get updates from here...

17Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Sat 25 Jan - 0:40

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm going but to be honest I really was tempted to stay away. However I promised my youngest lad I'd take him and he's looking forward to both watching the match and having dad's full attention all to himself all day so I can't let him down on that. I don't know if I'm really looking forward to the game myself, like breaders and a few other 'old timers' on here I'm feeling a bit apathetic towards football right now.  Neutral 

I suppose and hope I'll feel better once we're actually there and I'll caution my 14 year old boy not to sing any of the chants he hears at home where the missus or our daughters can hear them.  Twisted Evil

18Tomorrow Empty Re: Tomorrow Sat 25 Jan - 0:56

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm going but to be honest I really was tempted to stay away. However I promised my youngest lad I'd take him and he's looking forward to both watching the match and having dad's full attention all to himself all day so I can't let him down on that. I don't know if I'm really looking forward to the game myself, like breaders and a few other 'old timers' on here I'm feeling a bit apathetic towards football right now.  Neutral 

I suppose and hope I'll feel better once we're actually there and I'll caution my 14 year old boy not to sing any of the chants he hears at home where the missus or our daughters can hear them.  Twisted Evil

Dont let it get it you down too much.

You never know.

We might even take a decent corner Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum