Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boobs v. Moobs

+8
Quent
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:16

for the last time, that photo is me!! i think i'll just change it to a fake me just to satisfy some of you lot!

62Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jayne I'm not trying to be derogatory but have you posed in your bra and knickers on a motorcycle forum?

63Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:26

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Jayne I'm not trying to be derogatory but have you posed in your bra and knickers on a motorcycle forum?

are you my agent?

64Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:27

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I'll be disappointed if it's not really Jayne, my long term goal was to wine & dine her.

65Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Jayne I'm not trying to be derogatory but have you posed in your bra and knickers on a motorcycle forum?

are you my agent?

Why, are you looking for the servies of a very good agent?

66Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quent wrote:I'll be disappointed if it's not really Jayne, my long term goal was to wine & dine her.

Yeah, you've got a great chance with Jayne after telling the world where your knob has been Very Happy

67Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:31

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Jayne's a good poster.

If the attractive person in her picture isn't her, I'll forgive her!

68Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:42

I'm pretty sure I have seen the girl in Jayne's picture somewhere but then again it might not have been.

69Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26 2012, 23:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me too, but then I realised it was earlier in the thread.

70Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Tue Mar 27 2012, 11:45

I meant in a real life walking down the street kind of way. I didn't ask her if she was called Jayne and she didn't have a name badge on either.

71Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Tue Mar 27 2012, 12:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't take their chat seriously Jayne. If you want to post a picture of yourself that's your choice. If you want to post a picture of someone else and pretend it's you, that's also your choice providing you aren't infringing copyright etc. In this case I think it was you as you have always come across as a straightforward and honest person and I don't believe you're a bullshitter.

72Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Tue Mar 27 2012, 13:14

wanderlust wrote:Don't take their chat seriously Jayne. If you want to post a picture of yourself that's your choice. If you want to post a picture of someone else and pretend it's you, that's also your choice providing you aren't infringing copyright etc. In this case I think it was you as you have always come across as a straightforward and honest person and I don't believe you're a bullshitter.

thanks wanderlust. i can't believe the uproar created by a simple photo though!!

73Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Tue Mar 27 2012, 14:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's because they're surprised anyone would put up a photo of themselves as the Internet is populated with aspirational alteregos. There's only you, OOC and me who put our real photos up on this site (I am actually Kevin Nolan) all perfectly acceptable.
The only one that bothers me is Natasha who for some random reason chose to use a picture of my mum. Slightly disturbing.

BTW did you ever actually get to express an opinion about fat blokes displaying their bods in public? If so, I must have missed it - presumably you were distracted from the thread by the photogate incident?

74Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Tue Mar 27 2012, 16:10

wanderlust wrote:
BTW did you ever actually get to express an opinion about fat blokes displaying their bods in public? If so, I must have missed it - presumably you were distracted from the thread by the photogate incident?

i'm not quite in the natasha camp, but i do think guys should keep their man boobs in their t-shirts. just as fat women should not be wearing tight t-shirts or leggings.

however, if you've got it good then flaunt it i always say.

75Boobs v. Moobs - Page 4 Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Tue Mar 27 2012, 16:13

wanderlust wrote:I think it's because they're surprised anyone would put up a photo of themselves as the Internet is populated with aspirational alteregos. There's only you, OOC and me who put our real photos up on this site (I am actually Kevin Nolan) all perfectly acceptable.

Which one am I on my pictue? The one at the back or the front?

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue Mar 27 2012, 17:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum