Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enough is Enough. Time for action!!

+6
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Culcheth_White
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
Triumph
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Empty Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Sun Feb 02 2014, 09:14

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Time to go, Not just Dougie Freefall but the lot, The Good The Bad, and The Ugly. You decide who is who. Freefall gives every team to much respect home and away hence the negativity of his selections and tactics. Gartside interested in two things only, his wage and his status, Davis well he aint got a clue whats going on, more money than sense. We the supporters who pay our hard earned each week/fortnight need/deserve better than this.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Triumph wrote:Time to go, Not just Dougie Freefall but the lot, The Good The Bad, and The Ugly. You decide who is who. Freefall gives every team to much respect home and away hence the negativity of his selections and tactics. Gartside interested in two things only, his wage and his status, Davis well he aint got a clue whats going on, more money than sense. We the supporters who pay our hard earned each week/fortnight need/deserve better than this.

Unfortunately Triumph I think Gartside and Davis know only too well what's going on but given the financial pressures are unable or unprepared to do anything about it. I really can't believe either can have any more confidence than we have in DF and they are a lot closer to it than we are. Seems like we'll just have to suffer him whatever the consequences.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Duggy ain't going anywhere! He'd have gone before now if he was I'm afraid.
Time to carry on happy clapping with a smile on your face. Things will get so much worse that we'll be wishing we where in the position we are now!!!!!!!

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Sun Feb 02 2014, 11:02; edited 1 time in total

I really can't see the board acting this week, the time to make a move was before January to at least give a new manager some movement in the transfer market. It really wouldn't be an attractive job for anybody to take now. Lose against Bournemouth though and I just can't see him being here much longer.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I really can't see Gartside & Eddie sacking Freedman and his staff. It will no doubt cost the club another couple of million in compensation and it is money the club can't afford to pay out, especially with the FFP looming.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the board have waited too long, they will hope and pray we don't get relegated and hopefully get shut in the summer. I do not want this clown in charge of my beloved Wanderers next season.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the Bournemouth game will be a good barometer. If we play badly and lose then the board members will be touching cloth. Millwall ( away ) and Watford ( home ) will also be crucial.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bournemouth will be another team who will be up for it, coming to a big stadium with a point to prove.

I honestly don't think we will win again all month.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well we now have a run of home games so it's probably these that will be decisive. Poor results and there can surely be no way they can not act. Problem is if the results are bad we slip closer to the trap door and whoever was brought in then would find it nearly impossible to save us. It's a question of faith, do they really think DF can keep us up? The way the players are underperforming at the moment might suggest not but if say Holden were to come in and act as a positive catalyst then who knows what can happen? Personally if we don't perform in the next two games I'd pull the trigger then at least there'd be time for a last ditch effort whoever it's under.

10Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Empty Re: Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Sun Feb 02 2014, 12:12

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't think the return of Holden will make much of a difference. Freedman has never really seen him play and so Holden would have to work small miracles in the second team to get noticed.

February is the crucial month. We've got the loan window opening and closing and the business that DF does (or doesn't do) then will be a strong indicator.  If we are in the bottom three at the end of February I think the Board will act- but that doesn't necessarily mean that DF will be sacked. There will probably be a reshuffle- of some sorts. Perhaps Lawrence will get his marching orders and Phillips or Lee promoted . If DF doesn't like the idea of LL being shown the door then he can go too- but his claim for compensation will be seriously weakened.

11Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Empty Re: Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Sun Feb 02 2014, 12:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I disagree with those who think Dougie will be here for the rest of the season if results continue to put our league status in jeopardy.

In the history of football, name me one manager who has been kept on because the club couldn't afford to sack him. If we lose to Bournemouth next weekend Dougie will be sacked.

Regardless of what it costs to sack the clown and his cronies, the cost of being relegated to League 1 would be far greater.

12Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Empty Re: Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Sun Feb 02 2014, 13:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I disagree with those who think Dougie will be here for the rest of the season if results continue to put our league status in jeopardy.

In the history of football, name me one manager who has been kept on because the club couldn't afford to sack him. If we lose to Bournemouth next weekend Dougie will be sacked.

Regardless of what it costs to sack the clown and his cronies, the cost of being relegated to League 1 would be far greater.

Well we will just have to beat Bournemouth then.

13Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Empty Re: Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Sun Feb 02 2014, 13:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Well we will just have to beat Bournemouth then.

I can see a 1-1 draw and Dougie hanging on for another week.

14Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Empty Re: Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Sun Feb 02 2014, 13:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I disagree with those who think Dougie will be here for the rest of the season if results continue to put our league status in jeopardy.
I agree with this. Despite all the problems, DF will be judged on results as our Board has a track record of responding to criticism from fans and this next month will be important.
However, I do think he'll start to turn the corner as he seems to have finally recognised that we need more from midfield and if he can bring that whilst avoiding defensive clangers we should be good enough to get a few points on the board.
If he doesn't he'll have to go.
If he does he'll come under renewed criticism as our fanbase still isn't geared up for the lengthy transitional period that is necessary.

15Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Empty Re: Enough is Enough. Time for action!! Sun Feb 02 2014, 13:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I have a gut feeling we will win it comfortably. Probably about 3-0.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum