Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight

+5
Copper Dragon
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
karlypants
doffcocker
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Mon Feb 10 2014, 23:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Mon Feb 10 2014, 23:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This was posted a few weeks ago but fair play to the bloke giving Zat what for! Very Happy

3Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Tue Feb 11 2014, 00:25

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:This was posted a few weeks ago but fair play to the bloke giving Zat what for!  Very Happy
You really think so karly, it was embarrasing, fair play to Spearing though, nobody should have that shit spouted at them in public.

4Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Tue Feb 11 2014, 01:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
karlypants wrote:This was posted a few weeks ago but fair play to the bloke giving Zat what for!  Very Happy
You really think so karly, it was embarrasing, fair play to Spearing though, nobody should have that shit spouted at them in public.

To be fair it is embarrassing and with him shouting out like he did made him look like a tit.

But he has some balls to come out with it like that although I'm surprised that the BWSA allow members like that!

5Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Tue Feb 11 2014, 01:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You don't have to be a member to go, just pay your subs and away you go!

6Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Tue Feb 11 2014, 01:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It may be the drink but this made me laugh (from the same chap who uploaded the original video)...

7Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Tue Feb 11 2014, 01:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

While we're posting videos, this was obviously one that should be included.
Obviously.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Thu Feb 13 2014, 00:10

Bolton Nuts

Admin

That zat knight video is sooo funny.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

9Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Thu Feb 13 2014, 08:20

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It was absolutley disgusting and shameful!!! Ironic that he had a really good game against Bournemouth and Boscombe United (Bournemouth AFC) and then gets dropped for the Burnley game? But that DF for you.

10Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Thu Feb 13 2014, 08:29

I thought the fact Knight was left out was probably an indication of interest from MLS. Their coach came out and confirmed an interest the other day I think.

Regardless of how Knights played it's clear from our goals against with and without him that we defend far better when he's not in the side but the moron in the video is what's wrong with a lot of football fans - complete idiots.

11Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Thu Feb 13 2014, 15:12

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I didn't mean he top video was funny. I meant the second one with the talking mouth.

12Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Thu Feb 13 2014, 15:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I didn't mean he top video was funny. I meant the second one with the talking mouth.

Don't all mouths talk?

13Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Thu Feb 13 2014, 15:48

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:
Biggie wrote:I didn't mean he top video was funny. I meant the second one with the talking mouth.

Don't all mouths talk?

Not if you're a river mouth.

14Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Empty Re: Bolton fan's attack on Zat Knight Thu Feb 13 2014, 16:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What else is he gonna talk with?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum