Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barcelona .

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barcelona . Empty Barcelona . Wed Feb 19 2014, 17:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an attractive team to watch , 68% possession away at in-form Man City, control, passing skill and ability top top class.

Just imagine watching that week in week out, it was a pleasure to watch them last night.  :good: 

2Barcelona . Empty Re: Barcelona . Wed Feb 19 2014, 17:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had to laugh at the comments before hand from Chiles. 

"They used to dominate teams and they don't do that anymore do they?"

urrrr yes they do. 

the technical skill composure and football IQ of pretty much every single one of their players is sensational.

3Barcelona . Empty Re: Barcelona . Wed Feb 19 2014, 18:47

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can 't deny they are a class act and yes i would love to watch them every week, love the artistry of Iniesta, Messy Etc. But last night it began to annoy me, for two reasons one City paid way to much respect, if you try to out football them the result will be a loss, City were piss poor IMO .

Also 50 % of Barcelona's passing game is based on pointless 3 yard passes returned to the place the move started. passing for passing sake. yes they eventually open you up so it is a bit harsh criticising them. Just think when a team of equal stature attack them they are vulnerable.

4Barcelona . Empty Re: Barcelona . Thu Feb 20 2014, 15:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Their passing game can get a bit boring to watch after a while, especially when they don't appear to make any forward progress plus some of the more exciting elements of the attacking game like crosses/headers or screaming shots in to the top corner are completely eliminated from their style. 

That said, I can't be anything but impressed by how they play when they haven't got possession. They close down as a team, their marking is excellent, they give nobody time on the ball - and as a result they are seldom out of possession for long.

Being good in and out of possession is why they control games for such long periods, boring as it is to watch sometimes.

5Barcelona . Empty Re: Barcelona . Thu Feb 20 2014, 17:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote: or screaming shots in to the top corner are completely eliminated from their style. 

I take it that you didn't see the 6-0 thrashing at weekend then, and that super strike from Neymar, 22 yards out, screams it into the top right hand corner.

6Barcelona . Empty Re: Barcelona . Thu Feb 20 2014, 17:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
wanderlust wrote: or screaming shots in to the top corner are completely eliminated from their style. 

I take it that you didn't see the 6-0 thrashing at weekend then, and that super strike from Neymar, 22 yards out, screams it into the top right hand corner.
No I didn't amigo. When I have watched them this season it's looked like they've been banned from shooting unless they make 40 passes first.

7Barcelona . Empty Re: Barcelona . Thu Feb 20 2014, 17:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8Barcelona . Empty Re: Barcelona . Thu Feb 20 2014, 18:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cracker.

Sponsored content