Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season.

+4
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
8 posters

Did you know Dave Whelan broke his leg in an F.A. Cup Final?

What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_lcap0%What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_lcap13%What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_lcap6%What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_lcap6%What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_lcap0%What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_lcap50%What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_rcap 50% [ 8 ]
What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_lcap19%What Fate Do You Wish Wigan This Season. Vote_rcap 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan seem to have found another great Manager, in Uwe Rosler haven't they.

Do Wigan get on your nerves'' as they see themselves as a bigger club than us now''.

Or do you wish them well, because one day we might be as good as them.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

2nd best supported club in Wigan.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A baboon has a very colourful arse. It's hard to miss,but not very pleasant to look at,but you just have to put up with it. Wigan,Burnley and Blackburn are the baboon's arses of the championship.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan are lightyears ahead of us, mainly down to Dave Whelan. He knows how to pick a good manager, but when he gets it wrong he gets shut straight away - no messing around for a season with his fingers crossed.

If Dave Whelan had been our Chairman for the last 5 years we'd be in a similar position and standing to Southampton.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hindsight is a wonderful sense when spouting bullshit!!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Wigan may get promoted via the playoffs - which doesn't appear to be an option.
I don't care if they do or don't though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Hindsight is a wonderful sense when spouting bullshit!!

You utter knob. If you were Chairman Owen Coyle would still be manager and we'd have given David Ngog a 500% pay rise.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:I think Wigan may get promoted via the playoffs - which doesn't appear to be an option.

?

Option 2 - Play off winners.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I think Wigan may get promoted via the playoffs - which doesn't appear to be an option.
Wanderlust are you ok?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd rather see them go up than QPR, though i've voted for them losing on pens in the play off final.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wigan are lightyears ahead of us, mainly down to Dave Whelan. He knows how to pick a good manager, but when he gets it wrong he gets shut straight away - no messing around for a season with his fingers crossed.

Agreed, excellent chairman.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Hindsight is a wonderful sense when spouting bullshit!!

You utter knob. If you were Chairman Owen Coyle would still be manager and we'd have given David Ngog a 500% pay rise.

I have experienced Whelan in charge of a team I follow and they never won fuck all!!
So your point is?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Wanderlust are you ok?
Losing the plot today - non-stop at work.
TFIF.

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wigan are lightyears ahead of us, mainly down to Dave Whelan. He knows how to pick a good manager, but when he gets it wrong he gets shut straight away - no messing around for a season with his fingers crossed.

If Dave Whelan had been our Chairman for the last 5 years we'd be in a similar position and standing to Southampton.

^ - bang on - where would they be if they had Dickside as chairman??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum