Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twenty Top Bolton Goals!

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Empty Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Tue Apr 01 2014, 01:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't have to write too much for this article except to say, kick off your shoes, sit back, relax and watch six minutes worth of classic Bolton goals!

But before you do, think of your favourite and then see if its been included in this little collection of gems that feature the likes of Djorkaeff, Nolan, Jay Jay, Super John, Fransen, Elmander, Anelka and of course that Worthington goal!

If your favourite isn't featured just say and hopefully someone will find a clip of it and post on here!

Enjoy! 

Do you think the author of the clip got it about right?

Even if he didn't what wonderful memory's it brought back for us all!

Author: Sluffy

2Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Empty Re: Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Tue Apr 01 2014, 08:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was really enjoyable.
Did the author get it right? Nearly all the goals are from the last 20 years but that's understandable as that's the only period we were televised regularly as media developed so I guess that's all the author had to work with. So we may all have seen better, but it's not worth arguing about.

3Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Empty Re: Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Tue Apr 01 2014, 09:02

Morning All. It's lPp but for some reason I can't get my normal account to work, I can't use this to pm biggie or sluffy to tell me if there's a problem with my main account and I don't seem able to e-mail them either. Sorry for opening a 2nd account guys, especially given how much that topic has been mentioned on here in recent days but I needed to find SOME way to get in touch and ask if you could have a gander at my normal one. If it's fine and the problem is something at MY end not yours then please can you let me know via the e-mail address I registered it with? Also can you please delete/close this account as I don't need two and only opened it so I could get some sort of message to you. Thanks guys

4Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Empty Re: Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Tue Apr 01 2014, 10:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper2 wrote:Morning All. It's lPp but for some reason I can't get my normal account to work, I can't use this to pm biggie or sluffy to tell me if there's a problem with my main account and I don't seem able to e-mail them either. Sorry for opening a 2nd account guys, especially given how much that topic has been mentioned on here in recent days but I needed to find SOME way to get in touch and ask if you could have a gander at my normal one. If it's fine and the problem is something at MY end not yours then please can you let me know via the e-mail address I registered it with? Also can you please delete/close this account as I don't need two and only opened it so I could get some sort of message to you. Thanks guys

Message seen Peter, I'll ask our IT experts BTID and Karly to look into it.

Don't know if this will help but for some reason my account was 'closed' when I got on my PC this morning, so I had to click on the 'sign in' link on the opening page (near the top - not that easy to find) - and put in my user name and password - then press send.

Maybe that is all you need to do to get in with your original account?

5Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Empty Re: Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Tue Apr 01 2014, 12:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought multiple accounts was a banning offence?

Time for Peter to be given some time off.

6Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Empty Re: Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Tue Apr 01 2014, 12:26

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Disappointed that Jay Jay's Carling Cup free kick against Villa wasn't included. I was sat directly behind him and I still can't believe how he got that one in!

7Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Empty Re: Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Tue Apr 01 2014, 12:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

JAH wrote:Disappointed that Jay Jay's Carling Cup free kick against Villa wasn't included. I was sat directly behind him and I still can't believe how he got that one in!

8Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Empty Re: Twenty Top Bolton Goals! Tue Apr 01 2014, 12:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor goalkeeping?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum