Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Coyle thought - (Fulham) - VIDEO

+3
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Coyle thought - (Fulham) - VIDEO Empty What Coyle thought - (Fulham) - VIDEO Sat Apr 07 2012, 21:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We are going to 'pick ourselves up' and 'take our medicine' apparently -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you sure that's from today. Wasn't that the post-match interview from the Norwich/Swansea/WBA game?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Manager in repeating himself shock

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Another one of Owen Coyle's bullshit interviews I am guessing.

I heard some of it on GMR on the way home and turned if off after 30 seconds.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He's as predictable at the press conference after we have lost again as he is at picking his teams and tactics - no plan B!

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I just wish he'd stop coming out with this crap and tell the truth. I doubt he's saying this shit in the dressing room, but he's taking us for fools if he expects us to believe this guff.

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Wonder WHAT POSITIVES HE took from that load of rubbish
Always seems to find something

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

And thats the problem ! He just cant see that his plans are continuing to deliver diminishing returns.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

trotter1948 wrote:Wonder WHAT POSITIVES HE took from that load of rubbish
Always seems to find something

Thats his job.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Thats his job.

It's his job to tell lies to the public? I doubt it.

Plenty of managers are big enough to admit their team was shite - are they in breach of contract?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You say that every time but unfortunately it's a myth.

There are no managers (still in a job) that come out after every game and lambast the players, they might do it once, twice a season to get a rise but thats it.

the morons who fall out with their players like Souness haven't worked for years, i wonder why.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You say that every time but unfortunately it's a myth.

There are no managers (still in a job) that come out after every game and lambast the players, they might do it once, twice a season to get a rise but thats it.

the morons who fall out with their players like Souness haven't worked for years, i wonder why.

I really do think you're the site WUM now, every message is a defence of Coyle. I'm moving you onto my "foes" list.

I'm not asking Coyle to lambast the players, merely stop taking positives from drubbings. I'd rather hear "we were rubbish and I've told the players so, but we'll come out fighting next week" than the crap he comes out with.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well you clearly ignore the times he says "we weren't good enough" "we didn't play to the level we can" "we didn't play well enough" "we didn't hold onto the ball well enough"

you just focus on the soundbites.

Read back over my posts and you'll see i've critisised coyle as much as anyone, but people whining about interviews that are just PR exercises annoy me.

I'll leave the owen love to "OWEN OWEN OWEN" who just loves Coyle!

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You say that every time but unfortunately it's a myth.

I don't think it's about lambasting the players in public, hopefully he will be doing that in the dressing room. But in public it does no one any favours when he comes up with these positives from really poor performances. Personally I just want him to admit what we all saw at the game, that we underperformed and expect better.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I'll leave the owen love to "OWEN OWEN OWEN" who just loves Coyle!

Hey, I don't love him I just think he's a good manager doing a difficult job. I don't see the point of moaning at everything he does. If he keeps us up we will all be happy surely?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum