Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Friday Tomorrow

+7
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
scottjames30
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Thu Apr 17 2014, 22:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I believe in all this eating fish to be bollocks, unless someone can teach me otherwise.

Fish and chips tomorrow night it is then.

82Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Thu Apr 17 2014, 22:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's about having faith, or a belief Scott.

Many people believe in religious stuff - most of which can't be proved to be factual.

Most of them seem to be happy with their beliefs - but then again - as always - there's the few who take things far to far - and go to extremes of belief - and thats when all the trouble starts.

I don't go in for all the religious stuff myself, so I won't be bothering with having fish tomorrow but maybe somebody who does believe in this sort of stuff may want to share with us why they do?

83Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Thu Apr 17 2014, 22:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's about not eating the flesh of an animal.

84Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Thu Apr 17 2014, 22:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:It's about not eating the flesh of an animal.

So we won't eat the flesh of an animal, for one day, one day only.

Then we'll eat two animals the day after.

Its a load of bullshit, fuck all to do with faith.

Faith and believe should come from inside you.

What makes you better than an animal anyway? an animal is more useful .

85Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Thu Apr 17 2014, 22:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I believe in all this eating fish to be bollocks, unless someone can teach me otherwise.

Fish and chips tomorrow night it is then.
I'm going to try making a beer batter for my Atlantic cod I bought from Tesco today!  Razz

86Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Thu Apr 17 2014, 23:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair play to anyone who believes in this stuff, you have my upmost respect.

I just suppose its the same as me believing in the illuminati?

87Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Thu Apr 17 2014, 23:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I guess you are right Scott.

Belief is what you think is right - but hasn't yet been proven to be a fact.

There might be a God, there might not - just as much as there might be the illuminati, or there might not - no one as yet proved that God or the illuminati exists - or doesn't.

Either way I'm not having fish tomorrow.

HTH.

88Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 00:48

Sluffy wrote:I guess you are right Scott.

Belief is what you think is right - but hasn't yet been proven to be a fact.

There might be a God, there might not - just as much as there might be the illuminati, or there might not - no one as yet proved that God or the illuminati exists - or doesn't.

Either way I'm not having fish tomorrow.

HTH.

Spot on. (Yet again.)

It's not that atheists (like me) don't believe in a God, we just need a bit more proof that a few mental 'Mericun nutters who make shit loads of money out of exploiting the feeble-minded are right.

I can't see it meself......

It just doesn't stack up.

And then you get advocates like this tool telling us we're wrong and it sort of confirms that we're right:

89Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 01:42

boltonbonce wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Is he leading you to god bonce.
I don't think so!

As I've said before on here, I wish The Dawk was my dad.....

Took my devout Catholic nephew (who's all revved up about Easter because he's only 12 and he's been told it's a massive guilt trip and he should feel sorry about Christ and that's how you're supposed to feel) to Manchester Museum today because he loves science and I wanted to try and set the record straight from a secularist point of view.

And I could see him struggling to reconcile his love of God (provided by his school and the wife's sister in law) with the scientific facts laid out in front of him on the explanatory notes below the glass because he could see even at 12, that the stuff written by scientists made more sense.

I feel sorry for the kid.

He's a bright boy but he's got this religious bollocks holding him back and it's genuinely confusing him.

It's 2014 for fucks' sake........not the Dark Ages.

How is this still happening?

90Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 09:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Blobfish

91Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 09:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Tumblr_mcs5x7F6hV1r8p436_zps31691d5dI think she likes fish

92Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 09:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

its amazing what some people will do for fame or attention!

(Why do you do it Magoo ?  Very Happy)

93Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 10:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Blobfish
Keep your family snaps off the forum Magoo.

94Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 10:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You utter bellends, show some fucking respect for those of us that follow Jesus.

Of course there's a God, or how do you explain why this is the only planet with life. Someone had to create us.

I'm having salmon for lunch.

95Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 10:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The biggest problem for atheists is having no one to talk to during an orgasm.

96Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 15:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Blobfish
I hope you have a big enough BBQ to grill that! Very Happy

97Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 15:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I obviously broke the tradition with eating what was left of the lasagna that was for dinner last night at 12:30  this morning! Very Happy

98Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 17:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Well I obviously broke the tradition with eating what was left of the lasagna that was for dinner last night at 12:30  this morning! Very Happy

I had a lamb curry in the early hours of this morning!

99Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Fri Apr 18 2014, 17:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:You utter bellends, show some fucking respect for those of us that follow Jesus.

Of course there's a God, or how do you explain why this is the only planet with life. Someone had to create us.

I'm having salmon for lunch.
Who's the babe in your avatar nat?

100Good Friday Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Friday Tomorrow Sat Apr 19 2014, 10:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Looks good for a blowjob  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum