Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites swoop for Dannzy1.

+10
Tigermin
wessy
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 21:08

Boggersbelief wrote:poor signing

The quote above is taken from the thread in the link.

So not only is your trite, hackneyed act tiresome and boring......

It's also (on this occasion, at least) poorly thought out.

As Nat said the other day, time for a re-invention and a new act.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

22Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 21:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:poor signing

The quote above is taken from the thread in the link.

So not only is your trite, hackneyed act tiresome and boring......

It's also (on this occasion, at least) poorly thought out.

As Nat said the other day, time for a re-invention and a new act.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:facepalm:

23Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 21:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Boggers should be asked to move along. Bolton Banter need an idiot.

24Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 21:26

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

One down 10 more to go ..... it's a good start.

25Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 22:04

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well done Dougie your the man!!!!

26Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 22:09

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Good news,now make sure Mavies doesnt leave. Small steps etc etc

27Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 22:20

bwfc1874 wrote:He's a solid championship player. I don't really think we need another centre midfielder, so I can only assume Dougie wants to bring somebody he knows, with the right attitude into the team.

::bigmachinegun::

28Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 22:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apart from BWFC1874 only Tigermin was positive at the time.

If he has been brought in as a direct replacement for El Prat then he gets a yes vote from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 23:44

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

With a bit of luck this might mean that Duggie abandons plans of signing Trotter up.

30Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 23:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:Apart from BWFC1874 only Tigermin was positive at the time.

Keegan wrote:I don't really think he is a bad signing, by the way - I just didn't want to feel left out of the customary abuse new signings get.

Sad 

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Mon Apr 28 2014, 23:53

Hip Priest wrote:With a bit of luck this might mean that Duggie abandons plans of signing Trotter up.

I think he's already signed on a permanent. Can't see there not being a pre contract with Millwall.

32Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Tue Apr 29 2014, 12:20

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think Boggers should be asked to move along. Bolton Banter need an idiot.
The only decent thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]to come out of Chorley.

33Whites swoop for Dannzy1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whites swoop for Dannzy1. Tue Apr 29 2014, 13:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Apart from BWFC1874 only Tigermin was positive at the time.
I think I was fairly neutral about it at the time and still feel that way i.e. not a world beater but wouldn't expect one in our financial situation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum