Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toothbrush / Toilet Incident - Help.

+2
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toothbrush / Toilet Incident - Help. Empty Toothbrush / Toilet Incident - Help. Fri May 02 2014, 20:19

Dear Nutters,

I've got a problem and I need your help.

I've just been for a nice relaxing soak in the bath and during my ablutions, I somehow managed to drop my toothbrush down the khazi whilst drying off.

I normally clean my teeth before bed, so it's not an immediate emergency, as I reckon I'll be up for a good five or six hours yet.

Is it ok to rinse your toothbrush off and use it again once it's been in the crapper?

Or is that not the done thing?

Any recommendations?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It will be fine, just pop it into boiling water for a min, or microwave it, I did with mine, only for 25 seconds any more and it will melt.

Are we still talking about toothbrushes.....?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes, give it ago, it works and kills all germs.

All germs?

You sure?

They're very small......

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very small, are we still talking toothbrush here, if so pop it in the micro you fag.

The toothbrush or the germs.....?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Buy a fucking new one.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Buy a fucking new one.

Where from?

I'm in my gruds drinking beer and I don't think Tesco Direct offer a "within the next four hours" deliver service.........

Cheers for the video, Bonce.

I think I can infer from it that my toothbrush may now be cleaner than it was before, cos of all the bleach in the bog.

Happy days!

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Dip it in bleach. Leave it for a bit. Then rinse off with plenty of water. Fresh as owt after that.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mrs Bread's probably been using your toothbrush to remove her skidmarks from the loo for years without you knowing.

Happy to help.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sluffy wrote:Mrs Bread's probably been using your toothbrush to remove her skidmarks from the loo for years without you knowing.

Happy to help.

A good point.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Mrs B doesn't leave skid marks on the bog.

She went to an exclusive finishing school in Weaste (behind the flats) and she assures me that the young ladies there were instructed to angle their pelvises to ensure that their "naughty brown stuff" disappeared down the pan without touching the sides.

And I know she's not lying because Kate Middleton devoted half a chapter to it in her autobiography: "How I managed to bag a baldy royal and get set for life."

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

That's what she tells you.

If I was you I'd check if my toothbrush was damp the next time she comes out after 'powdering her nose'.

Bet it is!

Bastard!

I'm just nipping upstairs.......

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My ring piece itches at night so I keep an old tooth brush and scratch it in bed, old tooth brushes come in handy. I find it's a bit sore in the morning so I use the sudo creme that Tanya uses for the babies arse on my arsehole soothes nicely.

How's any of that going to help keep my teeth clean.....?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Forget your gnashers for tonight and get a new brush, if you knew what goes on in your bog at night rats come up the u bend then go back down forget it and dump it use your finger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum