Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should We Nuke Germany?

+11
White84
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
Angry Dad
doffcocker
bwfc71
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 19:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right now I'm into war documentaries - WW1, WW2 and Vietnam being of most interest to me.

I was watching "Nazi Hunters" on the Yesterday channel this morning and it showed some absolutely horrible footage from the concentration camps. Dead bodies piled up after they'd been gassed - kids as well.

There was also footage of American soldiers liberating a concentration camp, and while the prisoners were overjoyed to be free, they were skin and bone. Literally.

This got me to thinking. Haven't we forgotten too easily what the German nation did back in the 1940's? Let's be honest, people nowadays hate the French more than the Germans. How the fuck did we let this happen?

We should never forget what happened and the Germans should pay for their crimes forever. I am writing a letter to David Cameron instructing him to drop a nuclear bomb on Berlin within 7 days or I will definitely vote UKIP next year.

Are you with me?

2Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 19:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Germany is one of the nicest places, don't post it.

3Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 19:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I like the Germans, the build nice car's.

4Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 19:44

Can we practice on Scotland first?

We still owe them for The Krankies.

5Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 19:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Posts like the above prove my point. Particularly shocking in the case of Magoo who was around when it happened.

6Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 19:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sour Trout

7Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 20:12

Mr Magoo wrote:I like the Germans, the build nice car's.
Should We Nuke Germany? Tiger1-131-Bovington-2004

8Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fucking hate this site - full of absolute cocks who like cocks.

I'm off to Bolton Banter for good.

9Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 20:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BYE Cock

10Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 20:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leave us Germans alone.

11Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 20:50

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love to hate the Germans, isn't that the way all the English should be?

12Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 20:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And where are the Bolton Ultras when you need them...

13Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 20:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They are a bunch of pussy's karly, you no that.

14Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 21:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You say that hiding down south, you southern fairy.

15Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 21:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I love to hate the Germans, isn't that the way all the English should be?

You would think that but when you see how much the Dutch love to hate the Germans more than us, then we just fade into the background.

As it is what the Germans did was no worse than what we did to their prisoners of war - which basically stems back to what we did in the two Boer Wars at the end of the 19th Century and beginning of the 20th Century - especially the cruelty we did to the Zulu warriors!

16Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 21:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:They are a bunch of pussy's karly, you no that.
 Very Happy

17Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 21:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

As it is what the Germans did was no worse than what we did to their prisoners of war

I don't remember my history teacher telling me about the Allies gassing innocent women & children.

You tit.

18Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 21:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My grandad came over from Nazi occupied Poland in his 20s. He witnessed some horrendous things over there and had a young brother who went missing and is thought to have died in a concentration camp, so I've always been fascinated by films and documentaries about the Holocaust. 

Germans are very different to us; not sure I'd wanna live in Germany but to still hold the war against them is ridiculous. Surely, today's Germany regrets what happened as much as anyone.

19Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 21:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That's history Nat, nothing to do with the new Germany, go and have a play with your Rabbit.

20Should We Nuke Germany? Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Wed Jun 04 2014, 21:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

As it is what the Germans did was no worse than what we did to their prisoners of war

I don't remember my history teacher telling me about the Allies gassing innocent women & children.

You tit.

Just like Germans are actually not really meant to talk about the wars! 

Its called censorship!

It is only in the last few years that the German Government have allowed 'Allo'Allo to be shown on German TV!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum