You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Who's out of contract and who's staying?

Who's out of contract and who's staying?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who would you keep - Multiple Choice

Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap8%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 8% [ 4 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap14%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 14% [ 7 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap0%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap18%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 18% [ 9 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap0%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap6%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap6%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap10%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 10% [ 5 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap26%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 26% [ 13 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap10%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 10% [ 5 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_lcap2%Who's out of contract and who's staying? Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 50

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who's out of contract and who's staying? Empty Who's out of contract and who's staying? on Fri Apr 13 2012, 14:33

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Must be a long list

Who's worth keeping

Should have a vote really but don't know how to set that up.

Sad

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc
I think you can still add a poll, go to edit post/topic and under where you have entered your text there should be a box saying Add Poll then another text box under neath it asking you to put what you want to put in your poll and how long you want to run it for including a title of the poll.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Keep it simple and get rid of them all.

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
No add pole box

Maybe it need a russian

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc
Coyle, Robbo, Blake, Gardner and Sean Davis

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:No add pole box

Maybe it need a russian

All sorted mate - vote away!

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
cheers

cant believe someone voted already to keep Robinson

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I voted for Coyle obviously because i think its safe to say he will stay unless he decides he's had enough, the FO obviously want him too.

the only other person on that list i'd keep is Ricketts.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Aaron - did you actually vote for Robbie Blake?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Aaron - did you actually vote for Robbie Blake?

Shocked

Keegan

Keegan
Surprise! Jussi, Ricketts, Klasnic, Petrov.

Respectful goodbye to Bibi and the rest can bugger off.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Keegan clearly voted for his idol Gardner, no one else would.

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Only Ricketts is really worth keeping but we may have to keep one or two of the others.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
The groundsman hasn't done bad.

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I reckon Klasnic is the only one who will end up at a better club - I suspect there will be a queue for his signature. In a team with a decent midfield he could be prolific.

Keegan

Keegan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Keegan clearly voted for his idol Gardner, no one else would.

I clearly stated who my votes went to. Your trolling is pretty tiresome today. Bugger off.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I reckon Klasnic is the only one who will end up at a better club - I suspect there will be a queue for his signature. In a team with a decent midfield he could be prolific.

Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What's funny about that Hipster?. Klasnic doesn't suit us becasue we don't have the midfield to support the attack - but put Klasnic in a team with say Cahill at Everton or McLean at Sunderland and he'll score 20 goals easily.

He's scored 9 for us and he's hardly started.

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
He is lazy though !!!

That makes him a passenger IMO

Wonder what his team-mates think while they are running their arses off and hes waiting for the ball to be passed to him.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He'd be fine in a team that can afford such a luxury but there aren't many in the premier league outside the top 4 and none of them need him.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is lazy though !!!

That makes him a passenger IMO

If Gary Lineker was playing for us he'd be classed as lazy. Some players are just born to score goals so you build your team around them.

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
I know what your saying but he seems to take lazy to a new level

Theres poachers and poachers

If hes that good why so little time on the field

Hes been here a while now

Maybe hes still settling in, homesick, whatever

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I know what your saying but he seems to take lazy to a new level

Theres poachers and poachers

If hes that good why so little time on the field

Hes been here a while now

Maybe hes still settling in, homesick, whatever

He's no superstar but he is far and away the best finisher in the squad. If we'd bought players to play to his strengths we wouldn't be in this mess - but Coyle decided to buy Pratley and Ngog.

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Maybe hes not an OC man cos he didnt sign him
Sir Gary did tho just before he got the shove

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe hes not an OC man cos he didnt sign him

It doesn't matter, a good manager would have seen the potential in Klasnic and built on that.

Unfortunately Coyle is all ego and as I've said before, at half-time during the Wigan home game NRC and the backroom staff wanted to change tactics but Coyle refused because he said it would make him look weak. This is the sort of man we're dealing with, he puts himself before the club.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe hes not an OC man cos he didnt sign him

Coyle signed Klasnic on a permanent deal, he'd gone back to Nantes, who were quoting £2m for him. Coyle said no, then Nantes decided to release him later in the Summer.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Coyle signed Klasnic on a permanent deal, he'd gone back to Nantes, who were quoting £2m for him. Coyle said no, then Nantes decided to release him later in the Summer.

Credit to the gifted one.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Credit to the gifted one.

Thanks Doctor.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Aaron - did you actually vote for Robbie Blake?

My mistake I voted for who we should let go if we went down.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

My mistake I voted for who we should let go if we went down.

I've altered the poll so you can cancel your vote and do it again if you want.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum