Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you had any problems with - Getting a drink and a bite to eat at half time?

+3
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Half time, stroll down for a pint and a pie, nip to the loo, then back in plenty time for the second half - right - or do you know differently?

What's the problem and how do they fix it?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think in the last couple of seasons it's been easier and quicker to get something at half time - it's probably due to the fact the attendances are down though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a private bog next door to Gartside's office so I have plenty of time to get a hot Vimto and a Twirl.

It's sometimes a bit awkward if he's in his office though, I don't like men listening to me having a tinkle. Not without paying anyway.

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have a private bog next door to Gartside's office so I have plenty of time to get a hot Vimto and a Twirl.

It's sometimes a bit awkward if he's in his office though, I don't like men listening to me having a tinkle. Not without paying anyway.
Fuck me, it's Aldridge Prior.......

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I have a private bog next door to Gartside's office so I have plenty of time to get a hot Vimto and a Twirl.

Fuck me, it's Aldridge Prior.......

Laughing 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this a customer satisfaction survey on behalf of the club?
You'll be asking about the ticket office and stewarding next.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Why don't they have an plebs walking around with a beer keg strapped to their backs. Saw these at Royal Ascot and they are very handy instead of having to queue up at the bar just for a pint while some git orders 2 pies & 3 pints and then doesn't have the right change!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is it with food and drink at the match these days? When I was a lad going to Burnden,a hot orange drink was about all we ever bothered with,although the odd bag of crisps was passed around. These days people are getting to their seat stocked up with enough food and drink to keep a troop of cub scouts happy for a week! Get a grip,it's only 90 minutes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum