Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello

+9
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
wanderlust
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Sluffy
Mr Brightside
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Mon Jun 16 2014, 14:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrible WUM

22Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Mon Jun 16 2014, 17:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Brightside wrote:Looking to make some friends and maybe meet up with some female fans for some fun.
 ::bwfcfan::

Try visiting this place. The girls seem like fun.

23Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Mon Jun 16 2014, 17:45

Why don't the mods just ban angry dad and the other characters he's invented? Not like we're going to lose anything.

24Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Mon Jun 16 2014, 17:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Why don't the mods just ban angry dad and the other characters he's invented? Not like we're going to lose anything.

The mods are scared of him.

25Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Mon Jun 16 2014, 18:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Mr Brightside wrote:
Keegan wrote:Hello, my name is Elder Price. I would like to share with you the most amazing book...
Not much of a book reader really.

It's a book about America a long, long time ago...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

26Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Mon Jun 16 2014, 19:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc1874 wrote:Why don't the mods just ban angry dad and the other characters he's invented? Not like we're going to lose anything.

I agree personally.

I'm not against having fake accounts that give you a laugh or two - such as Mo and his 'speakers' but I simply don't find AD or his other recent 'characters' funny at all.

However one or two do - can't see it myself?

We only knowingly allow one account per person and if I see any obvious fakes such as these, I'll 'out' the poster - it is then up to you if you want to 'play' with them or not.

But even then if all they do is to continue to post shit then that will be a time when we will remove their posting eligability.

At the end of the day the site is for everyones amusement and not some self centred egotist who is simply attention seeking.

The sad thing to all this, is that it is a grown man doing all this, and not a child.

27Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Mon Jun 16 2014, 19:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you absolutely certain that it's AD?

28Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Mon Jun 16 2014, 19:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

At the end of the day the site is for everyones amusement and not some self centred egotist who is simply attention seeking.

You bastard.

29Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Mon Jun 16 2014, 20:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Are you absolutely certain that it's AD?

It's being posted from AD's IP address.

30Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 11:24

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Are you absolutely certain that it's AD?

It's being posted from AD's IP address.
What's your problem dude? My posts come from my IP and no one else's. Nice welcome I must say sod the lot of you. friendly forum my ass. You have a screw loose.

31Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 11:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think everyone owes Mr Brightside an apology. Clearly he is an individual.

32Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 12:22

...who shares an IP address with AD......

33Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 12:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously they just happen to live together, without each others knowledge. Harsh to suggest It's the same person.

34Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 12:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Obviously they just happen to live together, without each others knowledge. Harsh to suggest It's the same person.

It could be a squat or a student house - they don't necessarily have to know one another.

35Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 13:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

exactly it's become quite fashionable to live in a trap house, obviously this is why there's confusion.

36Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 13:59

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sluffy wrote:

I agree personally.

I'm not against having fake accounts that give you a laugh or two - such as Mo and his 'speakers' but I simply don't find AD or his other recent 'characters' funny at all.

However one or two do - can't see it myself?

We only knowingly allow one account per person and if I see any obvious fakes such as these, I'll 'out' the poster - it is then up to you if you want to 'play' with them or not.

But even then if all they do is to continue to post shit then that will be a time when we will remove their posting eligability.

The sad thing to all this, is that it is a grown man doing all this, and not a child.

No the sad thing about all this is you Mr sluffy are you a grown man? I have a dynamic IP and it changes all the time, i switch all my stuff off always have done since i had an electrical fire so my IP changes all the time. I see you have a thing about Angry Dad you see him everywhere he is haunting you and you are obssessed with him you are the sad one my friend. There is no way that i have the same IP as him. Where is he? surely he will have something to say about your accusations as you are attacking him as well as me. Jeez you join a decent looking forum and get attacked by a nutter.

37Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 14:07

It looks like AD has finally (been) retired.

RIP

38Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 14:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How could it possibly be AD anyway, didn't he say he was in Australia? Why would anyone make that up?

39Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 14:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Brightside wrote: Jeez you join a decent looking forum and get attacked by a nutter.

Come on, you must know that most forums, regardless of subject, are full of nutters.

40Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Tue Jun 17 2014, 14:25

I've just e-mailed Katy Perry to enquire after AD and she replied saying:

"AD is here with me in my Beverly Hills mansion, along with his wife, girlfriend and various children. We are all gloriously happy and share a massive bed every night."

"He assures me that he definitely is not masquerading about on the Nuts forum, pretending to be a normal person for a change."

That's good enough for me.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum