Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does Anyone Really Need More Than One Kid?

+8
Reebok_Rebel
bwfc71
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
White84
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White84 wrote:Nats blow jobs are toe curlers( so I've heard) and her Sunday Roast is the BOLLOX ( so I've heard) ! :drinks: 
Never had a roast with plastic tits, I'll take your word for it!!Smile

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
We keep breeding? What's your contribution ffs?
To keep a man happy you keep his belly full and his bollox empty, how do you rate?!

My contribution is to not get pregnant for the sake of it.

Amazing that no one can see that over-population is eventually going to do for mankind.
Look on the brightside Nat, you could be one of the 70 virgins that supposedly get gifted to male suicide bombers?
I've often wondered what female suicide bombers get in heaven?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I fucking can every time I look at my tax bill.Keeping fat arsed Birds with 2 in a buggy dragging two behind them arse the size of a mini metro in leggings and muffin top hanging over the front.three different Dads.Sit watching Jeremy Kyle while munching on custard creams.FFS what chance have them kids got.Eating processed foods no veg ,fruit.There's a reason to stop birds getting pregnant.Sat on their fat arses.No ambition nothing happy in their own ignorance.The sediment of society.Too many do gooders in this country.I wasn't born in to money but I've been all over the world.Worked for everything I've got.Im paying 40% tax for these wasters to do Fuck all.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White84 wrote:I fucking can every time I look at my tax bill.Keeping fat arsed Birds with 2 in a buggy dragging two behind them arse the size of a mini metro in leggings and muffin top hanging over the front.three different Dads.Sit watching Jeremy Kyle while munching on custard creams.FFS what chance have them kids got.Eating processed foods no veg ,fruit.There's a reason to stop birds getting pregnant.Sat on their fat arses.No ambition nothing happy in their own ignorance.The sediment of society.Too many do gooders in this country.I wasn't born in to money but I've been all over the world.Worked for everything I've got.Im paying 40% tax for these wasters to do Fuck all.

Actually about 55% of your taxes go to the retired fraternity of the community, whilst another 30% go to the people who are actually working but do not get paid enough to live (i.e. minimum wage), whilst the other 15% goes on national debt, motorway maintenance and other Government bodies whilst only 4% goes on other social security such as the "scroungers" you mention and the wages on the MP's (lets not forget who are getting a 11% pay increase whilst everyone else is getting between 0% and 2.75%!!!)

40% tax bracket, eh...?

What do you do for a living?

I'm going for "Proof Reader."

Your literary style and skills are well suited to it.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He needs to get a good accountant!Smile

Agreed.

40%....?

Fuck that..........

I even claim for my bog roll.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I dont know why anyone rises to this fat bloke in his bedsit... sorry, millionaire former model and shagger of footballers  Rolling Eyes

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I dont know why anyone rises to this fat bloke in his bedsit... sorry, millionaire former model and shagger of footballers  Rolling Eyes

So you don't think people having 9 kids and not being able to afford/look after them is a problem?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Does anyone really give a fuck what somebody who has never had any kids thinks about those that have?
Is it a cry for help for somebody to love?Smile

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think people with kids do care, sometimes fanatically, about what others think about their kids.

evidenced by the nauseating amount of "content" they post on social networks.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:I dont know why anyone rises to this fat bloke in his bedsit... sorry, millionaire former model and shagger of footballers  Rolling Eyes

So you don't think people having 9 kids and not being able to afford/look after them is a problem?
Not about the kids no.

Admittedly, some folk do have a shitload of kids and refuse to work, living off my taxes, this winds me up - same as bums do in general, kidless or not.

But if people can afford them, why should you give a shit?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Because the world is over-populated you idiot.

Some experts believe that in less than 50 years the UK and Europe could be starving. The more mouths there are to feed the worse it will be.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only downside to the Chinese experiment was the impact on culture. In a society that sought male heirs female children were killed so the parents could try again for a male. Net result is a far higher % of the population being male who won't be able to get married unless they "come over here and steal our women". 
Didn't quite think it through but it was a great start.

I also think that a Welfare State encourages over-population and an inexorable slide towards Malthusian Doom - or rather removes Nature's natural checks and balances such as death and starvation.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Because the world is over-populated you idiot.

Some experts believe that in less than 50 years the UK and Europe could be starving. The more mouths there are to feed the worse it will be.

One of these kids that you don't think are needed on Earth might grow up to be a Doctor, or a Traffic Warden.

What good do you bring to this Earth , Nat?

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

You dont need to worry about me my last girlfriend dumped me because we found out i was unable to have kids. Two days after i told her, now i suppose i will have to tell any future wife that im a Jaffa.
Pretty bleak outlook really, dont suppose any woman will want me as a husband.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Brightside wrote:You dont need to worry about me my last girlfriend dumped me because we found out i was unable to have kids. Two days after i told her, now i suppose i will have to tell any future wife that im a Jaffa.

Nonsense. It's not a condition of life that you have to have children. Not all women are broody. Why not look on the bright side and think how much money you'll save yourself over the years.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Think of the money you'll save on condoms.

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Mr Brightside wrote:You dont need to worry about me my last girlfriend dumped me because we found out i was unable to have kids. Two days after i told her, now i suppose i will have to tell any future wife that im a Jaffa.

Nonsense. It's not a condition of life that you have to have children. Not all women are broody. Why not look on the bright side and think how much money you'll save yourself  over the years.
I see what you did there Bright side good one Smile

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

boltonbonce wrote:Think of the money you'll save on condoms.
There is that but when i tell them they dont trust me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum