Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody else got a problem with voting on their phones?

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes I know this should be in another part of the forum but I wanted people to actually see this and tell us if they have a problem with the site.

Jah posted this a little while back -

JAH wrote:Campo. Sluff it would be great if u could get the techies to sort the mobile app so I could actually vote! Cheers matey

...and Lusty said he couldn't seem to vote from a phone either.

Now I'm a bit of an IT numpty but I've never seemed to have had any problems voting via my mobile before (although I've used my PC to do so recently), so is there a problem that we don't seem to know about or have Jah and Lusty got their phones upside down or something?

Any info either yes you can, or no you can't would be helpful to see what sort of a problem we may have.

Thank you.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ah, this might be the answer -

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Wander (Lusty), on the mobile version go to classic mode and it will just be like normal...

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Look for the little arrow at the top right

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok. But it's the missus phone I'm using so will have to ask

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It only changes it for this site.  Nothing else will be affected.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me! Just pressed the little arrow and it went massive!(Classic) I may be in bother !

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not the classic version on the phone mate - the classic version on the 'Nuts' site you are viewing!

When you get Nuts on your smart phone the app gives you an option to view as though you were on your PC - just click on to that and everything is just the same - no need to fiddle with the factory settings on Mrs Lusty's phone!

How much have you drunk tonight!

Very Happy 

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1. While using a zoom-friendly application (more common instances are web pages, email messages and photos), place your thumb and pointer finger at opposing points of the screen as if preparing to pinch a cheek.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. 2
    Gently move your fingers away from each other. Note that the speed at which your fingers are spread will influence the rate of zoom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. 3
    To zoom back out, reverse the motion and gently "pinch" your fingers towards each other while keeping contact with the screen.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Lol, unlucky lusty... Stick with btid he will see u right!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jaysus! Slight panic there. Were on holiday so the truth of the matter is 4bpttles of red and a few brandies but tbf that's between us. Definitely time to get to bed soon!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Btw I know how to zoom on a phone but ta for yr help - just thought I'd done itforall  websites

Last edited by wanderlust on Sun Jun 29 2014, 23:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wankered)

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do I get out of classic?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's ok I found it

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely bed. Night and thanks.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sweet dreams mate and I hope your heads not too sore in the morning after that little lot you've drunk!

I know mine would be!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum