Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message from the Juke

+2
Jack Russell
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Message from the Juke Empty Message from the Juke Tue Jul 15 2014, 21:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It feels like I've left two clubs today. Thanks you to @Boro for the last two years. I've met some wonderful people in the north east And leave with many fond memories. Good luck to Aitor and the lads for the new season. Thank you to Dougie Freedman and all the staff..Players and fans at @OfficialBWFC for last season, whilst only being a loan player,
I was made to feel at home straight away and enjoyed..

My time there as much as I ever have anywhere during my career, I will be forever grateful for that. I wish everyone at Bolton every ...Success in the future. I'm excited for this new challenge that has presented itself and I can't wait to get started with my new team mates At @BurnleyOfficial . Thank you to everyone for their kind messages, they are very much appreciated.

2Message from the Juke Empty Re: Message from the Juke Wed Jul 16 2014, 07:59

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

Wish we could have signed him  Crying or Very sad

3Message from the Juke Empty Re: Message from the Juke Wed Jul 16 2014, 10:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jack Russell wrote:Wish we could have signed him  Crying or Very sad

He has a 3 year deal with Burnley but Dyche may take pity on us and let us have him on loan for the season.

4Message from the Juke Empty Re: Message from the Juke Wed Jul 16 2014, 12:42

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We'll never hear the end of this. He's the new Dawson. Everything that goes wrong next season is because we didn't stump up for the Juke.

Personally I'll be disappointed if the club didn't match Burnley's offer. £1.5m isn't unreasonable of Boro; they paid about that for him and he's been great for us.

5Message from the Juke Empty Re: Message from the Juke Thu Jul 17 2014, 12:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Be disappointed Doff, I seriously doubt we were prepared to pay over a million given the money mess. It'll be a long below mid table season I think.

6Message from the Juke Empty Re: Message from the Juke Thu Jul 17 2014, 12:31

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I know it's just a quick message but sounds like he would have liked to be here...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum