Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The good news thread...

+4
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
boltonbonce
aaron_bwfc
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The good news thread... Empty The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 16:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

With all the doom and gloom around at the moment, let's have your good news stories.

I shall start with having just passed my driving test today!  Very Happy ::dance:: 

2The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Congrats aaron. I found another Brucie blockbuster.
The good news thread... BWs8vqKCUAAXvSn.jpg-large

3The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 17:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Congratulations mate.

4The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 17:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:With all the doom and gloom around at the moment, let's have your good news stories.

I shall start with having just passed my driving test today!  Very Happy ::dance:: 

15th time lucky?

5The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 17:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Cheeky sod, not quite - just my 5th!  Very Happy 

6The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 17:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Six pack is at its best and staying strong.

Good news.

7The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 17:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:My Six pack is at its best and staying strong.

Good news.
So is mine Very Happy 
The good news thread... 9k=

8The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 17:25

aaron_bwfc wrote:With all the doom and gloom around at the moment, let's have your good news stories.

Well done mate!

9The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 17:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Congrats Aaron. Shop around for insurance. Tesco are supposed to be one of the cheapest for new drivers.

10The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 17:52

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Cheers chaps - i'll be sure to shop around for insurance, may even end up with my own meerkat by the end of it.

11The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 18:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well Done Aaron! Onwards and upwards - now the real learning to drive starts Wink

12The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 18:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So Aaron, when you started the "good news thread" you really meant "look at me, look at me, I've passed my driving test even though I'm about 24 and I should have passed it over 5 years ago" thread.

13The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 18:32

Thatcher's STILL dead !

Wahey !!!!

:party:  :party:  :party:

14The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 19:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a fully functioning muff.

15The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 19:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are currently 5th in the Championshio and are also above Derby County

16The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 19:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have a fully functioning muff.
What's his name?

17The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 19:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't name my muff. And she's a she.

18The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 19:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

congrats aaron, try Hastings insurance, i got the best deal for my daughter, beat everyone else hands down.

19The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 19:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't name my muff. And he's 3 inches long.

20The good news thread... Empty Re: The good news thread... Wed Jul 16 2014, 19:21

Mr Magoo wrote:congrats aaron, try Hastings insurance, i got the best deal for my daughter, beat everyone else hands down.

How much did you sell her for?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum