Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » This is why they can't be trusted.....

This is why they can't be trusted.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sat Jul 26 2014, 12:10

Personally, I wouldn't even let 'em drive cars because they've got different hormones to the rest of us normal people (blokes) and their brains are smaller than ours and are wired up differently - FACT!

It's not their fault, it's just Science and you can't argue with Science.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706260/First-woman-commander-Navy-warship-sent-home-affair-male-officer-board.html

2This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 00:02

Just me then, apparently.

Ok, but ask yourself, would you let her have control of the nuclear codes after the bloke she was seeing on that boat had just said "Nah, not tonight love, I'm playing cards with the lads. Give us a shout tomorrow and, if I'm not busy, we can look at them curtains you liked in that catalogue"...?

3This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 15:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's not just her Bread. Would you trust him. He clearly can't keep his dick in his pants.

4This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 17:19

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
OK. I've read the article and I'm struggling to see how her shagging this bloke "compromised operational effectiveness". Considering that Navy Officers are at sea for a large part of the time and have a reputation for shagging anything that moves including each other, this disciplinary action looks prejudicial at first glance. I've never heard of a male officer being disciplined for shagging. And why wasn't the guy disciplined too?

I'm surprised about your somewhat sexist comments Bread. Last thing I'd expect to hear from someone who claims to rely upon a woman to bring home the bacon. 
Actually you didn't say that exactly. You said you are a "house husband." Your bread-winning partner may not be female. Either way, I'm surprised.

5This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 18:28

He's just called me a puff.

:trust:

6This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 18:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Calm down ducky,it's only a forum. Very Happy

7This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 18:31

@boltonbonce wrote:Calm down ducky,it's only a forum. Very Happy
And now he's just called me a puff as well.

:trust:

8This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 18:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't point the finger at me. That is a finger isn't it?

9This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 18:43

Nope, it's a very small penis that just happens to look like a child's finger.

10This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 18:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We should just start a thread about knobs,we always seem to end up heading in that particular direction. Must be Freudian.

11This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 18:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Magoo will be along soon Very Happy

12This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 18:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Magoo will be along soon Very Happy
Took the words right out of my mouth KP. He bound to cum on this thread sooner or later.

13This is why they can't be trusted..... Empty Re: This is why they can't be trusted..... on Sun Jul 27 2014, 19:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Magoo will be along soon Very Happy
Took the words right out of my mouth KP. He bound to cum on this thread sooner or later.
 :rofl:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum