Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're All Doomed.

+4
White84
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
scottjames30
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We're All Doomed. Empty We're All Doomed. Tue Aug 05 2014, 18:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just thought i'd start another negative thread before the season starts.

And hopefully they'll all surprise us and win the first three games, like England did at the world cup.

COYWM. ::bwfcfan::

2We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Tue Aug 05 2014, 19:07

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Don't worry this will quickly turn into a personal slanging match like every other thread.  Rolling Eyes 

3We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Tue Aug 05 2014, 19:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Time to actually back the team for a change. 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

4We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Tue Aug 05 2014, 19:59

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Negative is Freedman playing 2 holding midfielders.Especially as the teams defence has improved.We are days away from fucking more misery.
The best thing is I'm going to Watford.After that I'll just go to the home games as I always get a season ticket,only cos I've got fuck all to do on a Saturday.
Notts Forest away was enough to stop me going all over the fucking country.The previous season I went to nearly every away match.Peterborough,Ipswich,Wolves,Leicster, etc etc.A good twatting of Watford will kill my spirit to travel.I hope I'm wrong and we do a QPR 4-0 or a Leicster 5-0.I hope for anything a scraggy 1-0 deflection of a squirrels arse that had inadvertently entered the field of play.But where are the goals gonna come from.No Mavies,Lonerghan in net fumble fingers after seeing Sundays joke Pratley(what exactly is his role)run around looking like a headless chicken.OMG I think I'll go buy some Heroin like Bolton Wanderers it really screws you up?apparantley see what DF has done to me.Scotch Twat 4-4-2 not 4-2-3-1 I hate DF he is a dick if he plays that system.0-0 boring as fuck at best!

5We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Tue Aug 05 2014, 20:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Negative is Freedman playing 2 holding midfielders.Especially as the teams defence has improved.We are days away from fucking more misery.
The best thing is I'm going to Watford.After that I'll just go to the home games as I always get a  season ticket,only cos I've got fuck all to do on a Saturday.
Notts Forest away was enough to stop me going all over the fucking country.The previous season I went to nearly every away match.Peterborough,Ipswich,Wolves,Leicster, etc etc.A good twatting of  Watford will kill my spirit to travel.I hope I'm wrong and we do a QPR 4-0 or a Leicster 5-0.I hope for anything a scraggy 1-0 deflection of a squirrels arse that had inadvertently entered the field of play.But where are the goals gonna come from.No Mavies,Lonerghan in net fumble fingers after seeing Sundays joke Pratley(what exactly is his role)run around looking like a headless chicken.OMG I think I'll go buy some Heroin like Bolton Wanderers it really screws you up?apparantley see what DF has done to me.Scotch Twat 4-4-2  not 4-2-3-1 I hate DF he is a dick if he plays that system.0-0 boring as fuck at best!

Had enough of this.

6We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Tue Aug 05 2014, 20:10

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'll back the team as they are not responsible for the formation.When we last went up we had Bo Hansen,Holdsworth,Ricketts as our major strikers,Nolan,Frandsen,FarellyGardener, and we didn't have no holding midfielders.I hope I'm wrong I'd love to be.I don't want to sit through another shit season.What will be will be I'm going to have a brain burn out,the thought of Pratley playing is enough to give me cold shivers.
That will prove DF should be crucified in Bolton town centre Monday.If we win well alls well in the world!fuk it I'm going

7We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Tue Aug 05 2014, 20:11

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Block me then!

8We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Tue Aug 05 2014, 20:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All you moaning twats will be nowhere to be seen if we beat Watford. Suicide Central if we lose though...

9We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Tue Aug 05 2014, 20:36

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

:dougie: Bothered says Dougie, so what we have got Beckford. Who is that team Burnley are playing anyway

10We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Tue Aug 05 2014, 20:43

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I will I'll be seen letting off my smoke bomb it's industrial the size of a can of beans and lets of White smoke.Ill keep them in the car then if we win I'll set one or two in celebration.I really hope we win but after Sunday I felt drained.We played our best footy last year playing 4-4-2 2-0 v Watford, 4-0 v Blackburn,5-1 v Leeds but 4-4-2 didn't last that long did it.Prick that he is.0-0 I reckon can't see where we will score.

11We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Wed Aug 06 2014, 22:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope is at hand!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Wed Aug 06 2014, 23:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can hear Brucie saying "didn't he do well" Laughing

13We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Wed Aug 06 2014, 23:05

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ted Rogers he had a similair formation 3-2-1 and out comes Dusty Bin or Dougie freeman ( never Bin)

14We're All Doomed. Empty Re: We're All Doomed. Wed Aug 06 2014, 23:06

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

He'd get the players fit and moving the set pieces would improve.
When can he start.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum