Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Giving up the booze.

+10
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
Norpig
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Giving up the booze. - Page 3 Empty Re: Giving up the booze. Tue Aug 19 2014, 18:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Im not comfortable
Girls won't bite you, relax. Laughing

The roids are melting your brain if you think that was funny.
Quite like the funny fags...

I think this is the only thing you ever say to me on here Karly, why do you even bother?
You have just stereotyped Scottjames as someone who is a benefits scrounger who wastes his money on steroids with going pumping iron all the time, read back what you said.

I'm not comfortable with my taxes being paid then for your illegal drug use, god knows why you would want to go and float onto another planet, I would have thought this planet would have been enough...

God knows why

32Giving up the booze. - Page 3 Empty Re: Giving up the booze. Tue Aug 19 2014, 18:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only drink when out or have people round for a piss-up which is rare.

33Giving up the booze. - Page 3 Empty Re: Giving up the booze. Tue Aug 19 2014, 18:57

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Im not comfortable
Girls won't bite you, relax. Laughing

The roids are melting your brain if you think that was funny.
Quite like the funny fags...

I think this is the only thing you ever say to me on here Karly, why do you even bother?
You have just stereotyped Scottjames as someone who is a benefits scrounger who wastes his money on steroids with going pumping iron all the time, read back what you said.

I'm not comfortable with my taxes being paid then for your illegal drug use, god knows why you would want to go and float onto another planet, I would have thought this planet would have been enough...

God knows why

Why would your taxes be paying for me?

34Giving up the booze. - Page 3 Empty Re: Giving up the booze. Tue Aug 19 2014, 19:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You have just stereotyped Scottjames as someone who is a benefits scrounger who wastes his money on steroids with going pumping iron all the time, read back what you said.

God knows why
Like scottjames listens to this weed smoking weed, with nothing in between his ears.

don't take him on KP, he's the forum idiot. Laughing

35Giving up the booze. - Page 3 Empty Re: Giving up the booze. Tue Aug 19 2014, 19:03

Magoo won't like that.

That's his job.

36Giving up the booze. - Page 3 Empty Re: Giving up the booze. Tue Aug 19 2014, 19:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its the closest competition Magoo has ever had, I think we might have a new one.

37Giving up the booze. - Page 3 Empty Re: Giving up the booze. Tue Aug 19 2014, 19:13

Unless Karly can answer my question he'll be taking Magoo's title I'm afraid.

38Giving up the booze. - Page 3 Empty Re: Giving up the booze. Tue Aug 19 2014, 21:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gone from most nights of the week from after work to about 2am to virtually not drinking at all.

I tend to go out once every 3 or 4 weeks and then its only a Friday evening in Manchester and at most 6 pints, but most other time, don't even drink and even say no when offered nowadays (which tends to shock some of my friends)

39Giving up the booze. - Page 3 Empty Re: Giving up the booze. Sat Aug 23 2014, 13:30

Well that experiment went well.......

I made it 'til Friday, which given I decided to try and knock it on the head on Monday and I never drink during the week anyway, isn't that spectacular a success.

Back to the drawing board......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum