Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Your Naked Photos Safe?

+4
karlypants
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Tue Sep 02 2014, 16:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In light of several celebs having their naked photo accounts hacked and the photos appearing on the internet, are you now worried the same could happen to you?

I know I am. No way do I want to be exposed to a naked photo of Breadman or Reebok Trotter. Imagine the psychological damage that could do to me.

So fess up please, do you have naked pics of yourself, and where do you keep them?

2Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Tue Sep 02 2014, 16:24

Worry not, my dear.

Your naked photos are in a safe place.

They reside in a locked drawer in my buro, where they have been since you sent them to me in the post.

Along with the panties......

3Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Tue Sep 02 2014, 16:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are photos of me naked on the Internet - well films actually - if you know where to look. They are pretty old now (70s) but still cool IMO.
I'm playing the plumber BTW.

4Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Tue Sep 02 2014, 16:51

wanderlust wrote:
I'm playing the plumber BTW.

What exactly do you mean by "playing" the plumber......?

I hope you don't mean it in the "playing" the recorder sense.....?

5Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Tue Sep 02 2014, 18:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have naked photos of all my previous lovers, it comes in handy if they ever try and feck your life up in some way.

So be warned Hipster.

6Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Tue Sep 02 2014, 18:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wear brown corduroy pants and a Wanderers training top in every photo I've ever had taken.
Apart from one Sunday in Rhyl when I dressed up as Eartha Kitt.
I look great in a slinky gown btw.

7Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Tue Sep 02 2014, 19:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, if you wanna hack my pc then feel free to do that as I have tons of pics waiting for you with me waving my cock about behing bargain booze...

8Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Tue Sep 02 2014, 20:20

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have naked photos of all my previous lovers, it comes in handy if they ever try and feck your life up in some way.
Are these the ones you've had in the last ten years that haven't introduced you to Fagan?
They must be a right bunch of under achieving ponces!!Very Happy

9Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Tue Sep 02 2014, 21:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where do you keep yours SK?

10Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Tue Sep 02 2014, 22:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have naked photos of all my previous lovers, it comes in handy if they ever try and feck your life up in some way.

So be warned Hipster.

There is a secret group on FB where all of Nats lovers all come together (snigger snigger) and talk about their exploits with Nat.

11Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Wed Sep 03 2014, 11:32

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Where do you keep yours SK?
When I was a fanny magnet it was down to Boots for my pics to be developed, so I never went down that path to avoid the fear of me becoming more of the shop assistants lusting collateral!! Very Happy
Anybody daft enough to put themselves in a position whereby somebody has that on them deserves all they get I'm afraid.

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Wed Sep 03 2014, 11:36; edited 1 time in total

12Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Wed Sep 03 2014, 11:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:When I was a fanny magnet

I meant in reality.

13Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Wed Sep 03 2014, 11:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That is the reality! Long blonde hair, natural of course, and blue eyes were always a winner.Very Happy

14Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Wed Sep 03 2014, 11:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:That is the reality! Long blonde hair, natural of course, and blue eyes were always a winner.Very Happy

Sounds a bit poncy.

15Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Wed Sep 03 2014, 12:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:That is the reality! Long blonde hair, natural of course, and blue eyes were always a winner.Very Happy

So is it you in Ibiza with Spearing?

16Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Wed Sep 03 2014, 12:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There might be a few pictures of me in one or two old back issues of H & E.

17Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Wed Sep 03 2014, 12:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:There might be a few pictures of me in one or two old back issues of H & E.

Horse & Equine?

18Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Wed Sep 03 2014, 12:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:There might be a few pictures of me in one or two old back issues of H & E.

Horse & Equine?

Hampsters and Edgehogs. I was hung like a hampster when I was younger.

19Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Wed Sep 03 2014, 12:44

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

All mine are still safe but the trouble with those old naked Polaroids is they don't half fade with the passage of time.

20Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Empty Re: Are Your Naked Photos Safe? Wed Sep 03 2014, 12:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:All mine are still safe but the trouble with those old naked Polaroids is they don't half fade with the passage of time.

I'm not clicking that link Numpty, God knows what I'll see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum