Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angry Dad - I am calling you out

+2
Norpig
Michael Bolton
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Angry Dad - I am calling you out Empty Angry Dad - I am calling you out Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:17

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You fat meatloaf wannabe, name the time and place and I will sort you out. I don't like you or your family. So bring it on.

2Angry Dad - I am calling you out Empty Re: Angry Dad - I am calling you out Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he got banned a few weeks ago and also his other account Rancid Robert, unless of course you are the man behind all these fake accounts? :whistle:

3Angry Dad - I am calling you out Empty Re: Angry Dad - I am calling you out Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:26

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks for the update Norpig.

I used to love Bolton, why are Bolton so shit? I would love to post on here regularly.

4Angry Dad - I am calling you out Empty Re: Angry Dad - I am calling you out Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

yes we are shit but it makes me feel better that i can come on here and vent my spleen whenever i feel like it, saves money on therapy as well

5Angry Dad - I am calling you out Empty Re: Angry Dad - I am calling you out Tue Sep 09 2014, 21:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Thanks for the update Norpig.

I used to love Bolton, why are Bolton so shit? I would love to post on here regularly.

You can still post here as a non-Bolton fan, Nat now supports Chorley and I presume you know which team Copper supports.

6Angry Dad - I am calling you out Empty Re: Angry Dad - I am calling you out Tue Sep 09 2014, 21:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:You fat meatloaf wannabe, name the time and place and I will sort you out. I don't like you or your family. So bring it on.

You bellend MB, behind the times as usual. I saw Angry Dad off weeks ago.

7Angry Dad - I am calling you out Empty Re: Angry Dad - I am calling you out Tue Sep 09 2014, 22:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:You fat meatloaf wannabe, name the time and place and I will sort you out. I don't like you or your family. So bring it on.

How much did you charge him for your time?

8Angry Dad - I am calling you out Empty Re: Angry Dad - I am calling you out Tue Sep 09 2014, 22:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

How much did you charge him for your time you dirty slag.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum