Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Pratley

+2
bryan458
White84
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darren Pratley Empty Darren Pratley Sat Sep 13 2014, 19:22

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Take off Mark Davies and Owen Garvan for Pratley and Beckford?
Pratley can't pass tackle is slow in fact he is Fucking use less.
Joe Mason cannot play the loan striker role FACT.
Feeney was awful.Only Mark Davies looked like he had anything about him 4-4-2 with Craig Davies n Mason as playing Feeney who if he gets a cross in to the 5 ft 10 Mason gets headed away by the Sheff W defence.
This as now become a Circus,we were laughing at Pratley.
Bolton's one good chance came when Mavies quick feet laid the ball out to Spearing who fired straight at the Goalie.If it was a San Miguel he would of sunk it in one.
Relegation is in the air I'm passed caring until this fucking idiot gets fucked off we are going nowhere.
Sheff W had about 25 shots off target good job there shooting boots were left in Sheffield.
Next the mighty Rotherham. lol!

2Darren Pratley Empty Re: Darren Pratley Sat Sep 13 2014, 19:57

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

White84 wrote:Take off Mark Davies and Owen Garvan for Pratley and Beckford?
Feeney was awful.Only Mark Davies looked like he had anything about him 4-4-2 with Craig Davies n Mason as playing Feeney who if he gets a cross in to the 5 ft 10 Mason gets headed away by the Sheff W defence.
Bolton's one good chance came when Mavies quick feet laid the ball out to Spearing who fired straight at the Goalie.If it was a San Miguel he would of sunk it in one.
Relegation is in the air I'm passed caring until this fucking idiot gets fucked off we are going nowhere.
Sheff W had about 25 shots off target good job there shooting boots were left in Sheffield.

The main thing I think you missed was, HOW FUCKING BAD WAS POXEY!!!!!!!!!!

3Darren Pratley Empty Re: Darren Pratley Sat Sep 13 2014, 20:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Take off Mark Davies and Owen Garvan for Pratley and Beckford?

Sums it all up really, Freedman out .

4Darren Pratley Empty Re: Darren Pratley Sat Sep 13 2014, 20:35

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Moxey worst left back I can remember.Surely Ream at Left Back and Threlkeld or Hayden White at right back.The formation was woeful with Mason as the lone striker.
Does Freedman not remember last season when we played 4-4-2 with Mark Davies we did Blackburn 4-0, Watford 2-0 and Leeds 5-1.
Playing Feeney unbalanced the side.if we had gone 4-4-2 with Craig Davies and Mason it would of allowed Mavies more chance to get forward.He was undoubtably the classiest player on the pitch.
Bringing off him n Garvan for Pratley and Beckford who I don't think touched the ball once.

I used to really take the way we played badly now if we got a shit result now I expect nothing but shit this clueless fool really needs to go worst start ever Mk 2 OMG

5Darren Pratley Empty Re: Darren Pratley Sat Sep 13 2014, 20:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Moxey was indeed shite and so was Feeney.

6Darren Pratley Empty Re: Darren Pratley Sat Sep 13 2014, 22:01

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

4-4-2 simple do you not remember Mason being fucking useless last season playing the lone striker role.
If Craig Davies had played with Mason the team would have had a bit more punch up top,Feeney made the side lopsided 4-5-1 at home laughable.
4-4-2 v Rotherham or fuck off forever Freedman you clueless twat.I felt Garvan ,Mavies,CYL,Spearing was a adequate midfield but Mavies kept having to come back to retrieve the ball as Mason couldn't hold up the ball.
Then Pratley :flog: the most fucking useless player replaces the best player on the field.Was that tactical? Fitness? But EL Prat is comical slow,can't pass a laughing stock.
4-4-2 v Rotherham or fuck off forever you twat.

7Darren Pratley Empty Re: Darren Pratley Sat Sep 13 2014, 22:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Playing with a loan striker at home is laughable, look at Bury for example.

Played 4-3-3- and battered us off the park for 95 minutes, won today 3-0 away, you have to attack to win games, Freedman is trying not to lose games but 76% of the time will do so.

Freedman has the team to attack, but he's bringing them to an all time low, he is ruining the lot of them.

8Darren Pratley Empty Re: Darren Pratley Sat Sep 13 2014, 22:13

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Does anyone remember when Souness signed a player many years back and it turned out the guy had blagged his way into convincing him that he was a professional but actually hand't kicked a ball in his life....

If I hadn't seen Pratley play for Swansea before we signed him, i'd be convinced it was the same guy.

9Darren Pratley Empty Re: Darren Pratley Sun Sep 14 2014, 10:48

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What's the point now? We all say the same after every match. Nothing will change, not soon anyway.  Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum