Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Financial Fair Play changes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Financial Fair Play changes Empty Financial Fair Play changes Thu Nov 06 2014, 20:26

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well there's a surprise  Rolling Eyes

With the state of most Championship clubs at present, no wonder it's going to change. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29940463

2Financial Fair Play changes Empty Re: Financial Fair Play changes Thu Nov 06 2014, 20:56

I thought it was down to UEFA to decide what the rules were, not a bunch of Championship chairmen with a vested interest in relaxing them?

Seems odd.

3Financial Fair Play changes Empty Re: Financial Fair Play changes Thu Nov 06 2014, 21:15

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not sure who actually makes the rules up but the clubs did vote (well a majority) for it to be implemented.

It seems now some have thought that the original rules were too drastic.

4Financial Fair Play changes Empty Re: Financial Fair Play changes Thu Nov 06 2014, 21:19

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Maybe this is what the Thai fellas were waiting for and now they have a green light?

5Financial Fair Play changes Empty Re: Financial Fair Play changes Thu Nov 06 2014, 21:29

Bloody hope so.

6Financial Fair Play changes Empty Re: Financial Fair Play changes Thu Nov 06 2014, 22:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Maybe this is what the Thai fellas were waiting for and now they have a green light?

One of them is apparently called Pongsack. Shocked

7Financial Fair Play changes Empty Re: Financial Fair Play changes Thu Nov 06 2014, 23:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sly dig at bolton this thread.

8Financial Fair Play changes Empty Re: Financial Fair Play changes Fri Nov 07 2014, 09:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is significant as it doubles the owner investment figure this season i.e. with immediate effect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum