Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One Bowtoners Answer to

+2
White84
Banks of the Croal
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1One Bowtoners Answer to Empty One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 00:00

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Real Housewives of Cheshire.

2One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 00:47

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fuck me my dad could have been putting it about in the 70's.This guy could be my brother,or is it just Boltoners in general.
When I was in Australia,I found a lot of Aussies personally speaking with that same not give a fuck about money attitude.Aussies respect you if you've got it in a well done n that's it.However when we were there and were in the Park Hyatt which is quite posh,compared to the first time we went in 2000 and stayed in the Bondi Beach hotel in Bondi opposite the beach.
Well my head is usually shaved and the British were so Snobby,it was "how and what are they doing here ( twats).

One day after we had arrived I was swearing at the Mrs as our Hire Car had not been dropped off and the bell boy couldn't do enough,especially with me f in n blinding,he said bloody hell mate you remind me of Ossie Osborne.
We went in 2000 n 2002-3 over Christmas as my wife's family looked after our girls and my mum n dad looked after my son.
Love the place we want to go back in 2016 for my 50 th.Aussies never had a bad experience with one.

As for Boltoners that guy made my day.

3One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 08:38

You ditched your kids for Christmas so you could go on a jolly to Australia?

4One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 09:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:The Real Housewives of Cheshire.

:rofl:

5One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 10:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brilliant. He is spot on with his observations.

6One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 10:42

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The girls were babies at the time and the Grandparents are to say Well off,Well off,they love having the girls.
So if you call it ditching YES,( We call it after looking after them all year,spending some quality time together.)
It's what grown ups do.

Have you heard Dear 1874 joker!

7One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 10:46

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The dates we went were Boxing Day 26 th 2002 till January 22nd 2003.
We took the 5 th test in where we won,although lost the series.Only the the 4 th n 5 th day as the 1 st 3 were a sell out.

8One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 10:57

White84 wrote:The girls were babies at the time and the Grandparents are to say Well off,Well off,they love having the girls.
So if you call it ditching YES,( We call it after looking after them all year,spending some quality time together.)
It's what grown ups do.

So in answer to my question - YES you ditched your kids.

9One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:01

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No we left them with their loving Grandparents who had bought them a Shetland Pony( miniature one) I think the girls were gutted when we returned.

10One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:22

How can a baby ride a pony?

11One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where did you keep the pony, in your white van?

12One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:25

I don't give a shit what anybody says, AD definitely still walks among us.......

13One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:38

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

As you obviously have no Children,the term babies to us means small children between 18 mths and the other was 2.
It was a miniature Shetland and I'm sure Grandad held on to them tight as he sat them on it.

Just feeding the little fellow who they named  Thomas was enough to give them great enjoyment while they were young till they learned to ride their own ponies.Which are up to about 14 hands.
Now they have horses thanks to Gramps.

But they put the work in mucking the stables and Feeding them.Tried getting them in to watching Bolton Wanderers only my lad took that path.

1874 have you got kids?

14One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:40

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman are you breaking the ceasefire.

15One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:54

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

WHittam your claim to fame is getting knobed of a 2 nd rate footballer,who scored for England as the ball was going in the net he ran and got last kick on it his only goal for England v San Marino.
Those European Giants of International footy.
Go bake a cake,I've got work to do.

16One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:56

White84 wrote:As you obviously have no Children,the term babies to us means small children between 18 mths and the other was 2.
It was a miniature Shetland and I'm sure Grandad held on to them tight as he sat them on it.

Just feeding the little fellow who they named  Thomas was enough to give them great enjoyment while they were young till they learned to ride their own ponies.Which are up to about 14 hands.
Now they have horses thanks to Gramps.

But they put the work in mucking the stables and Feeding them.Tried getting them in to watching Bolton Wanderers only my lad took that path.

1874 have you got kids?

I'd argue anything over 1 is a toddler, let's try and stick to the correct terminology please 84.

Luckily for me I don't have any kids but thanks for asking.

17One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:56

White84 wrote:WHittam your claim to fame is getting knobed of a 2 nd rate footballer,who scored for England as the ball was going in the net he ran and got last kick on it his only goal for England v San Marino.
Those European Giants of International footy.
Go bake a cake,I've got work to do.

Nat goes right over your head doesn't she?

18One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 11:57

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No she's just a hint who interferes with normal discussion.
The owd slapper.

19One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 12:14

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In case you wonder how I went to Australia twice I'll give you the flight route.Manchester-GLasgow-Frankfurt- Thailand with Qantas.Then on to Australia on the way back 5 day stop in Singapore.
The second t rip was a present from my wife's family.
Malaysia airlines 26/12/2002 stopped off Kuala Lumpar one night.KL to Sydney 27/12/2002 returned Sydney 22/1/2003 stopped off 3 hours in Malaysia one direct flight.

20One Bowtoners Answer to Empty Re: One Bowtoners Answer to Fri Nov 21 2014, 12:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

O my god , that's what happened to my computer before it broke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum