Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One Child Maximum

+8
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
wanderlust
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Thu May 03 2012, 18:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

For me, I do believe that nature will allow so much and will take control of sustainable population levels - how many disasters have taken place over last few years? How many young fit, and healthy, athletes have died from sudden heart attacks this year alone? How many food "mountains" still exist in Europe, America and even Oceania (Japan, Australia, New Zealand) because of too much food being produced but politics stops it from being shipped to areas of the globe where it is needed - politics is the problem and not animal instincts.

Get real Chris, while you were typing that post 378 scrubber babies were born.

22One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Thu May 03 2012, 20:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

For me, I do believe that nature will allow so much and will take control of sustainable population levels - how many disasters have taken place over last few years? How many young fit, and healthy, athletes have died from sudden heart attacks this year alone? How many food "mountains" still exist in Europe, America and even Oceania (Japan, Australia, New Zealand) because of too much food being produced but politics stops it from being shipped to areas of the globe where it is needed - politics is the problem and not animal instincts.

Get real Chris, while you were typing that post 378 scrubber babies were born.

and about 500 non-scrubber but poverty stricken babies had died from malnutrition.

23One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Thu May 03 2012, 20:59

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Cheerful, aren't we?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Thu May 03 2012, 21:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Defiunitely so - whilst in pain with moderate sun-burn after Monday. :-)

25One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Thu May 03 2012, 21:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

and about 500 non-scrubber but poverty stricken babies had died from malnutrition.

In the UK? Don't be silly.

26One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Thu May 03 2012, 23:23

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've touched on this topic before, but I think it's even more relevant right now with food prices so high. I recently watched a programme that said in 30+ years there could be a major food shortage due to the amount of people on the planet. When I say food shortage I don't mean you might struggle to get that extra special chocolate cake that's made with unicorn milk and cocoa beans from a small island in the Carribean, I mean the basics like bread, sugar & Kitkats. Basically, we could all be starving.

Ok, it's probably not going to happen in our lifetime, but it's probably going to effect our kids and certainly our grandchildren. But what are the governments of the world doing about it? Absolutely nothing. They're more interested in the economy, war and football. They don't seem to get that when the world is starving none of that will matter, not even football.

There is only one way to avoid food shortages and that is to limit the number of people on the planet. Personally I'd put every single person aged between 14-21 on an island and nuke it but, unfortunately, it would only slow down our journey towards world starvation, it wouldn't prevent it.

The answer is harsh but it really is the only way. People should be limited to one child only. If they have a second child, that child should be removed and given to someone who is unable to have children. They should then be fined a huge amount so as to deter them and others from even thinking about it in the future.

Before all you bleeding heart liberals get on your high horses about human rights and all that sort of nonsense, if we don’t do something about the population explosion human rights will be the least of your worries. You’ll soon find yourself fighting to the death with your next door neighbour over an apple.

We really have made the world too free with way too much choice. It really needs some strong leadership now to save mankind, it astounds me this isn’t the number one story on the 6 o’clock news every single night.

As usual, it’s up to forward thinkers like myself to sort the future of mankind out. Surely you agree with me about this one child law?

I have a lot of time for your thinking, some spelling mistakes detract from the message, though.

27One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Thu May 03 2012, 23:42

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lyric Todkill wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I've touched on this topic before, but I think it's even more relevant right now with food prices so high. I recently watched a programme that said in 30+ years there could be a major food shortage due to the amount of people on the planet. When I say food shortage I don't mean you might struggle to get that extra special chocolate cake that's made with unicorn milk and cocoa beans from a small island in the Carribean, I mean the basics like bread, sugar & Kitkats. Basically, we could all be starving.

Ok, it's probably not going to happen in our lifetime, but it's probably going to effect our kids and certainly our grandchildren. But what are the governments of the world doing about it? Absolutely nothing. They're more interested in the economy, war and football. They don't seem to get that when the world is starving none of that will matter, not even football.

There is only one way to avoid food shortages and that is to limit the number of people on the planet. Personally I'd put every single person aged between 14-21 on an island and nuke it but, unfortunately, it would only slow down our journey towards world starvation, it wouldn't prevent it.

The answer is harsh but it really is the only way. People should be limited to one child only. If they have a second child, that child should be removed and given to someone who is unable to have children. They should then be fined a huge amount so as to deter them and others from even thinking about it in the future.

Before all you bleeding heart liberals get on your high horses about human rights and all that sort of nonsense, if we don’t do something about the population explosion human rights will be the least of your worries. You’ll soon find yourself fighting to the death with your next door neighbour over an apple.

We really have made the world too free with way too much choice. It really needs some strong leadership now to save mankind, it astounds me this isn’t the number one story on the 6 o’clock news every single night.

As usual, it’s up to forward thinkers like myself to sort the future of mankind out. Surely you agree with me about this one child law?

I have a lot of time for your thinking, some spelling mistakes detract from the message, though.

I have no time for her thinking, and the only mistake I can see in the original post is the use of 'effect' instead of 'affect'.

effect - make a causal difference to
affect - have an effect upon

So I will have to respectfully but completely disagree with your analysis, LT.

28One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Fri May 04 2012, 05:52

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

largehat wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:

I have no time for her thinking, and the only mistake I can see in the original post is the use of 'effect' instead of 'affect'.

effect - make a causal difference to
affect - have an effect upon

So I will have to respectfully but completely disagree with your analysis, LT.

And the BBC-inspired, lazy, "amount of people"

29One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Fri May 04 2012, 12:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lyric Todkill wrote:

Who are you, the spelling police?

What a twot.

30One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Fri May 04 2012, 12:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you'll find that it should be "twit".

31One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Fri May 04 2012, 18:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, you're missing one very big factor in all this population v planetary provision, and that is science. BWFC71 is spot-on about being able to provide enough food for the whole world at the moment, and this isn't going to change overnight. The problem is politics and logistics. The one child theory need not happen. Have you not seen the occassional picture of a dead female baby in the gutter in China, with people just walking by ? I know you say things to get a reaction, especially from LH & HN, but if we follow your thinking on this one, we won't have a viable future. I do believe that tied in with overpopulation, pollution will kill us all off much sooner than starvation.

32One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Tue Jun 12 2012, 10:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right you fuckwits, read the following report and tell me I am not a prophet:

Natasha Was Right

The world is doomed unless we do something now. And this will impact on all of your lives, particlarly the younger ones.

If you were thinking of having sex this evening, PLEASE use a condom.

33One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Tue Dec 11 2012, 10:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote: I recently watched a programme that said in 30+ years there could be a major food shortage due to the amount of people on the planet.

Quite incredibly, it has been announced today that the number of people in the uk rose by 7% in the 10 years between 2001 & 2011.

Think about that. Fucking incredible. A conservative estimate is that in the years 2011-2021 it will rise by 12% and even more in the following decades.

It is clear that in many of our lifetimes there is going to be a major food, housing and fuel shortage. We'll be living in boxes and fighting to the death over Haribo sweets.

If you're under 30 you should start planning now.

34One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Tue Dec 11 2012, 11:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

35One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Tue Dec 11 2012, 12:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Honestly i don't want to have kids personally, don't think i will.

If i did, i'd want one (barring a twins etc scenario)

I just can't imagine wanting 5-6-7 + kids. Seems crazy to me.

36One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Tue Dec 11 2012, 12:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Honestly i don't want to have kids personally, don't think i will.

Me too, but it doesn't seem to stop the lower classes breeding like rabbits. They could stop this virtually overnight by only giving child benefit to one child per family.

37One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Tue Dec 11 2012, 12:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Honestly i don't want to have kids personally, don't think i will.

Me too, but it doesn't seem to stop the lower classes breeding like rabbits. They could stop this virtually overnight by only giving child benefit to one child per family.

Pretentious bitch.

its not just the 'lower classes' (or the 'poor people') who breed like rabbits.

What about middle class fundamentalist Christians who refuse point blank to put a jacket over there spunk injector?

38One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Tue Dec 11 2012, 12:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Pretentious bitch.

What about middle class fundamentalist Christians who refuse point blank to put a jacket over there spunk injector?

It's a fact Rebel. 80% of kids are born to people on benefits. Many see them as a way to top up their fag & booze kitty.

I'd like to see the introduction of a 'child licence' where people actually had to apply in advance of getting pregnant. You'd have to earn a pre-determined amount of money and prove you're not a nonce.

Harsh, but only harsh will slow down this human explosion.

39One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Tue Dec 11 2012, 12:48

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Pretentious bitch.

It's a fact Rebel. 80% of kids are born to people on benefits. Many see them as a way to top up their fag & booze kitty.

I'd like to see the introduction of a 'child licence' where people actually had to apply in advance of getting pregnant. You'd have to earn a pre-determined amount of money and prove you're not a nonce.

Harsh, but only harsh will slow down this human explosion.

Putting a halt to immigration and preventing Muslim families having 25 kids each would help us more.

harsh, right-wing, possibly even racist... but true.

I agree with you about the 'people use having a kid as a way to live on benefits' but many dont.

some parents work damn hard actually nat to pay for their kids...

40One Child Maximum - Page 2 Empty Re: One Child Maximum Tue Dec 11 2012, 12:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Putting a halt to immigration and preventing Muslim families having 25 kids each would help us more.

harsh, right-wing, possibly even racist... but true.

I agree with you about the 'people use having a kid as a way to live on benefits' but many dont.

some parents work damn hard actually nat to pay for their kids...

We are in agreement. We have to put aside any worries about racism or offending people. This is the future of mankind we're talking about, I couldn't give a shit about a few muslims or christians saying they have a right to produce 25 kids per week.

People ignore or mock me, but trust me, in 30 years life will be VERY different from today. And not in a good way. The poor will literally be starving and living on the streets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum