Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russell Brand

+10
Hipster_Nebula
Numpty 28723
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
okocha
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
karlypants
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Russell Brand Empty Russell Brand Tue Dec 02 2014, 21:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit of a hypocrite?

2Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Tue Dec 02 2014, 21:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

He's a pretentious prick who , though very intelligent, just loves the sound of his own voice.

3Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Tue Dec 02 2014, 21:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:He's a pretentious prick who , though very intelligent, just loves the sound of his own voice.

I couldn't agree more. An obnoxious prick who now sees himself as the next David Icke. What Katy Perry saw in him is beyond me. He just reminds me of a scruffy oink who has spent the night sleeping in a grow bag.

4Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Tue Dec 02 2014, 21:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alright..let's do one. :rofl:

5Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Tue Dec 02 2014, 21:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I started a thread in October 'Why do I hate Russell Brand'.
I haven't changed my mind. In fact I hate him more by the day.

6Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Tue Dec 02 2014, 22:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What exactly is his claim to fame? He looks like he needs a bloody good wash and a shave. I saw a picture of him once strutting round London in a bloody onesie and he looked a total ponce.

7Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Tue Dec 02 2014, 22:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His recent attack on the Sun newspaper is typical of him.
He was quite happy to accept the title of 'shagger of the year' from them,3 years in a row.
I could forgive a lot if he was funny.
He's not.

8Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Tue Dec 02 2014, 22:58

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What he and Jonathan Ross did was unforgivable and so pathetic. Their apology was insincere too.

9Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 07:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Extremely funny guy, happy to laugh at himself, and more intelligent and better at pulling women than all the haters on here.

Could the hate be fuelled by jealousy?

10Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 08:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Extremely funny guy, happy to laugh at himself, and more intelligent and better at pulling women than all the haters on here.

I bet he wouldn't swap his blow up doll for you though!?! 
So yes, he doesn't lack intelligence as some may suggest. Very Happy

11Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 09:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Extremely funny guy, happy to laugh at himself, and more intelligent and better at pulling women than all the haters on here.

WUM.

12Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 10:46

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Oh, Natasha, you've surely not been taken in by someone who thinks that juxtaposing a string of long words chosen at random from a thesaurus will mark him out as intelligent. He's just won an award for the champion of gobbledygook. He is an arrogant idiot with nothing to justify his arrogance.

From today's Daily Telegraph:
Russell Brand has been recognised for his public speaking and authorship - with an award for gobbledygook.
Brand, who achieved notoriety in 2004 as the host of Big Brother's Big Mouth and has most recently been railing against the political system with two appearances on Newsnight and a book called Revolution, has been named the winner of the Plain English Campaign's Foot in Mouth award for 2014.
The campaign said Brand was ''out on his own'' among contenders for the title, adding: ''While we admire Russell's determination to open up a debate about democracy and the dire state of the world, we struggle to make sense of most of his comments.''
Among Brand's quotes singled out by the campaign as award-winners were: ''The internal mayhem I'm feeling is spilling out everywhere. I loved it, and felt very connected to activism - particularly activism that feels loaded with potential. Not the oppositional activism that seems like there's a stasis around it - earnestly sincere, but a monolith equal to the establishment.''
Another quote from Brand's book Revolution reads: ''This attitude of churlish indifference seems like nerdish deference contrasted with the belligerent antipathy of the indigenous farm folk, who regard the hippie-dippie interlopers, the denizens of the shimmering tit temples, as one fey step away from transvestites.''

13Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 11:18

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:Oh, Natasha, you've surely not been taken in by someone who thinks that juxtaposing a string of long words chosen at random from a thesaurus will mark him out as intelligent. He's just won an award for the champion of gobbledygook. He is an arrogant idiot with nothing to justify his arrogance.

From today's Daily Telegraph:
Russell Brand has been recognised for his public speaking and authorship - with an award for gobbledygook.
Brand, who achieved notoriety in 2004 as the host of Big Brother's Big Mouth and has most recently been railing against the political system with two appearances on Newsnight and a book called Revolution, has been named the winner of the Plain English Campaign's Foot in Mouth award for 2014.
The campaign said Brand was ''out on his own'' among contenders for the title, adding: ''While we admire Russell's determination to open up a debate about democracy and the dire state of the world, we struggle to make sense of most of his comments.''
Among Brand's quotes singled out by the campaign as award-winners were: ''The internal mayhem I'm feeling is spilling out everywhere. I loved it, and felt very connected to activism - particularly activism that feels loaded with potential. Not the oppositional activism that seems like there's a stasis around it - earnestly sincere, but a monolith equal to the establishment.''
Another quote from Brand's book Revolution reads: ''This attitude of churlish indifference seems like nerdish deference contrasted with the belligerent antipathy of the indigenous farm folk, who regard the hippie-dippie interlopers, the denizens of the shimmering tit temples, as one fey step away from transvestites.''

Those quotes illustrate perfectly what a pretentious twat Brand is.

He is also a complete hypocrite as shown by his posturing about companies and tax avoidance whilst having his latest piece of crap published by a company known to use tax avoidance.

14Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 11:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

WUM.

Yes, because I am clearly the only fan he has Rolling Eyes

15Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 11:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Oh, Natasha, you've surely not been taken in by someone who thinks that juxtaposing a string of long words chosen at random from a thesaurus will mark him out as intelligent. He's just won an award for the champion of gobbledygook. He is an arrogant idiot with nothing to justify his arrogance.

Oh okocha, I guess I'm just better at forming my own opinions than most people.

I went to see him live and he was very, very funny. And off the cuff funny, not just scripted.

And while I've never met the guy personally, a couple of years ago I was working on a huge charity function for a client and wrote to Brand's management company asking if he'd buy a table for the event - he couldn't make it but donated the amount it would have cost anyway.

So forgive me if I choose to ignore the media bullshit.

16Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 11:37

He should have gone to university studying politics then he would be past this rebellious stage and might eventually have an idea thats worthwhile (he night have already had one but only Natasha knows what he is talking about).

17Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 12:41

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's promised Nat she can have some hair from round his chin to replace the singed stuff she got left with in Bulgaria. Wink

18Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 13:01

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's a tough one to call between Russell Brand and Lee Evans for Britain's unfunniest person.

His mother's got so much to answer for.
Russell Brand Jo%20Brand

19Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 13:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He used to be hilarious on big brothers big mouth.

20Russell Brand Empty Re: Russell Brand Wed Dec 03 2014, 14:07

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Oh okocha, I guess I'm just better at forming my own opinions than most people.

I went to see him live and he was very, very funny. And off the cuff funny, not just scripted.

And while I've never met the guy personally, a couple of years ago I was working on a huge charity function for a client and wrote to Brand's management company asking if he'd buy a table for the event - he couldn't make it but donated the amount it would have cost anyway.

So forgive me if I choose to ignore the media bullshit.
.......whereas he was charity personified towards Andrew Sachs!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum