Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Do You Want To Be Buried?

+3
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 16:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The average funeral cost has now reached over £3500, double that in parts of the South East. When that money could easily be spent on fags or hookers many people are choosing to bury their loved ones in their back garden or, in one instance, their window box.

Where do you plan to be buried? Have you identified a plot? Or are you going to have your ashes scattered down Shifnal Street?

Or perhaps you don't want anyone to waste money on a funeral and plan to be buried in your back garden next to several generations of hamster?

2Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 16:17

I thought you weren't allowed to bury a body in your back garden?

(Unless you're a vicar, obviously.)

I'm pretty sure that Jordache woman in Brookside got done for doing just that.

Has the law changed?

Last edited by Breadman on Tue Dec 09 2014, 16:17; edited 1 time in total

3Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 16:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone once told me they'd dance on my grave,so I'm going to be buried at sea.

4Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i would like to be buried, i don't like the idea of cremation. It's a tricky one where i would be buried as i now live in Manchester but still class myself as being a Boltonian. Heaton Cemetary is nice so maybe there otherwise it would probably be Southern Cemetery in Manchester. Hopefully not till i'm very old though!

5Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 16:22

For some unknown reason, Mrs B had the TV tuned to Smooth FM earlier and after she'd gone out, I left it on.

And now I can't turn it over because the music's actually sounding pretty good.

However, I'm starting to get a bit concerned that I'm having some sort of breakdown because they've just played "Cold, cold Christmas" by Dana and I found myself swaying and singing along, as I typed on here.

Should I kill myself?

And if so, how?

6Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 16:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Should I kill myself?

And if so, how?
You really are a glutton for punishment old boy.
I'd go for self immolation. But be careful,matches are dangerous.

7Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 17:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:For some unknown reason, Mrs B had the TV tuned to Smooth FM earlier and after she'd gone out, I left it on.

And now I can't turn it over because the music's actually sounding pretty good.

I drive a lot and I always listen to Smooth FM. I miss Simon Bates in the morning but they do play some decent music.

8Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 17:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:It would probably be Southern Cemetery in Manchester. Hopefully not till i'm very old though!

I was there today. A work colleague originally from Fleetwood passed away at 72 with bowel cancer.

9Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 18:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Like to have my ashes scattered in Vondelpark!

10Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 18:04

bwfc71 wrote:Like to have my ashes scattered in Vondelpark!

I really hope that the English translation of that name isn't "The Park Where You Fondle"......... Shocked

11Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 19:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like to be buried to give back to nature. But where I have no idea tbh,

12Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 19:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'd like to be buried to give back to nature. But where I have no idea tbh,

Bolton, surely?

13Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 20:09

If pushed, ashes scattered in Smithills Woods.

14Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 20:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:If pushed, ashes scattered in Smithills Woods.
Been birdwatching there.
That's what I told the cops anyway.

15Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Tue Dec 09 2014, 21:07

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The middle of the pitch at the Macron. I'd never miss another game!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Empty Re: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? Wed Dec 10 2014, 00:04

Keegan wrote:The middle of the pitch at the Macron. I'd never miss another game!

And you'd probably still cover more ground than Spearing does.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum