Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hayden White returns

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hayden White returns Empty Hayden White returns Mon Mar 02 2015, 10:52

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

According to the official BWFC facebook page Hayden White has had his season long loan at Notts County cut short and has returned to Bolton. 

Not sure why. Could Lennon be planning on giving him a chance?

2Hayden White returns Empty Re: Hayden White returns Mon Mar 02 2015, 11:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very worried about Hayden. He showed enormous promise and seemed to be on the fast track to the first team when it all went tits up. That sending off he got at Carlisle was fully deserved - an appalling tackle.
He was on loan to get experience (positional sense was dubious) but then he got suspended, went to Bury but only played twice and ditto Notts County so he seems to be out of favour rather than making a strong case for getting back into our team. We'll see what this all means soon enough, but it wouldn't surprise me if County have sent him back.

Thing is that he has exactly the kind of pace Lennon loves in a FB.

3Hayden White returns Empty Re: Hayden White returns Mon Mar 02 2015, 12:28

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Can't seeing him returning to the club to play first team football unless there is an even bigger injury crisis! Certainly I would say he's behind Vela and Janko in the pecking order, maybe even McNaughton now.

4Hayden White returns Empty Re: Hayden White returns Mon Mar 02 2015, 12:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hayden White returns to Bolton Wanderers

Hayden White has returned to Macron Stadium after his loan spell with Notts County was cut short.

The defender, who has figured for the Whites' senior side on five occasions since moving to the club in the summer of 2013, joined the Magpies in January on loan until the end of the 2014/15 season.

The 19-year-old will now link back up with Wanderers however having made three appearances for the Meadow Lane outfit.

White has previously enjoyed temporary stints with both Carlisle and Bury earlier this season, making a total of 17 appearances during the current campaign.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Hayden White returns Empty Re: Hayden White returns Mon Mar 02 2015, 14:15

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think it's useless to speculate about why he's back until either Notts County or Bolton Wanderers make some kind of statement on the issue. Perhaps he just didn't fit in with their style or maybe Neil has asked for the recall because of our injury list. 

Whatever the reason I personally thought the lad showed promise in our shirt and hope he comes good here if he gets another chance. It's not like were overloaded with quality so if he's got what it takes then I'd rather have him here than on loan elsewhere. If he hasn't then let's get shot in the summer and hopefully use the money towards bringing in someone who has.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum