Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hayden White loaned to Bury

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hayden White loaned to Bury Empty Hayden White loaned to Bury Fri Nov 07 2014, 12:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hayden White has joined League Two outfit Bury on loan until January.

The defender recently joined Carlisle United on a short term deal and extended his spell at Brunton Park last month, but the 19-year-old will now link up with the Shakers.

He will not be able to feature in their upcoming games against Hemel Hempstead, Tranmere Rovers and Morecambe however due to suspension.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Hayden White loaned to Bury Empty Re: Hayden White loaned to Bury Fri Nov 07 2014, 13:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hot potato after that tackle. He might have pushed on under Lennon but there's still hope for the lad.

3Hayden White loaned to Bury Empty Re: Hayden White loaned to Bury Fri Nov 07 2014, 13:21

Keith Curle certainly spoke highly of him -

"I'm disappointed he's going to another League Two club rather than a League One club. I think he's a player we've nurtured, got him into the team, given him that limelight and he's excelled in what he's done."

4Hayden White loaned to Bury Empty Re: Hayden White loaned to Bury Fri Nov 07 2014, 14:17

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bury are doing well at the moment so probably a good club for him to be at. Maybe could have done with him stepping up a division but playing games can only be a good thing. I'm sure he'll learn from the red card. Hopefully he'll return a more mature player ready to fight for a place in the team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum